By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107

OAK-KC  2 PIT-BUF  1 DEN-TEN  1 WAS-PHI  1
ARI-MIA  2 MIN-JAX  1 HOU-IND  2 SD-CAR  2
CIN-CLE  1 CHI-DET  2 NYJ-SF  1 NO-TB  2
ATL-LA  1 SEA-GB  1 DAL-NYG  1 BAL-NE  

Around the Network

Low scoring but pretty decent game with Tennessee and Denver.

Glad Tennessee won, sick of the Broncos.

Great, the Cardinals are gonna luck out and win this game cus Miami's QB got hurt

Ecstatic that the Titans clutched it out vs Denver. They control their own destiny now. Just win and theyre in the playoffs.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Packers destroying the supposed best defense in the NFL.

Angelus said:
Man, Denver is really laying an egg out there......briefly considered picking the Titans earlier today......wish I hadn't thought better of it.

Yeah me too. One of the games I thought about the most... stupid Denver.

RolStoppable said:
Heads up: Can't access internet with my laptop, so no spreadsheet updates.

Can post from Wii U though. I took notes of the picks not in the spreadsheet yet, so don't even think of cheating, because I'll catch it and the penalty is harsh.

Looking good for the Packers so far. Very good.

Special request: Can somebody from the VGC fantasy league please post a direct link to my team's game center for week 14? The NFL website is so loaded that it wrecks the Wii U browser before I can log in and find our fantasy league.

Don't you have a neighbor you can borrow internet from? There's always at least some ass out there who doesn't lock it down. 

... and packers suck! >:(

RolStoppable said:
Heads up: Can't access internet with my laptop, so no spreadsheet updates.

Can post from Wii U though. I took notes of the picks not in the spreadsheet yet, so don't even think of cheating, because I'll catch it and the penalty is harsh.

Looking good for the Packers so far. Very good.

Special request: Can somebody from the VGC fantasy league please post a direct link to my team's game center for week 14? The NFL website is so loaded that it wrecks the Wii U browser before I can log in and find our fantasy league.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3959984/team/5/gamecenter?gameCenterTab=track&trackType=sbs&week=14#teamMatchupFull=teamMatchupFull%2C%2Fleague%2F3959984%2Fteam%2F6%2Fgamecenter%253FgameCenterTab%253Dtrack%2526trackType%253Dsbs%2526week%253D14%2Creplace

RolStoppable said:

<deleted some silly commentary>

The Bears still suck. Gave the game away against the Lions.

I hope they give away the remaining games as well. Should focus on draft at this point at all costs. Need a new QB.