By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. August bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

tag!!!

Let's rock... AND RIDE!!!

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
palou said:

When the BIG price tag isn't there, and it says available from these sellers on click, the product is not in stock.

The second product is not available.

No wait you are right lol.

Last time i saw it was still in stock though.

It says that it will be back in stock on the 5th of August, currenly is available only for  pre-ordering!

malistix1985 said:
Sixteenvolt420 said:
Can't believe that X1 is finally getting some steam, for a bit.

Yeah, Im glad it does, I don't own a Xbox one myself but I do think the console looks very good, Gears, Forza and Recore (if its good) might boost sales even more with the new sexy model to play those games on :)

Yeah, i don't have one either, just a PS4, but it kinda gets boring following sales data, when nothin THAT ms try, seems to boost their sales.

palou said:
All 3DS versions still sold out... Seriously, you would think that Amazon might consider restocking, but they are probably cautious of being left with hardware, following NX release.

I would think it is more of a case that they don't see a repeat of what happened early on in the 3DS life.  Amazon heavily stocked on 3DS hardware, 3DS went slow for awhile, and when they wanted to return the extra stock but NoA didn't accept it with things like the hardware not being in prime condition, so Amazon was left with that stock to sell slowly, and leaded to the Amazon USA-NoA conondrum that leaded to no Nintendo product to be sold directly from Amazon till just recently.  So more than anything they may be trying to not suffer that again, in case that by the time they get stock, the Pokemon GO 3DS hardware boost has slowed down and they end up again with a huge hsipment collecting dust, till atleast November when Sun & Moon releases.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

4 hours since last update:

HARDWARE

#04 XB1s-2tb (up 2)
#22 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (up 2)
#38 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)
#55 XB1 NYG Bundle (up 5)
#82 Vita (down 12)
#83 XB1 QB Bundle (re-entry)
#87 N3DSXL Red (down 3)
#93 XB1 3 Game Bundle (up 7)
#94 N3DSXL Red (re-entry)
#98 XB1s-500gb (re-entry)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#02 PS4 No Man's Sky (same)
#06 3DS Pokemon S&M (down 2)
#09 3DS Pokemon Moon (same)
#11 3DS Pokemon Sun (same
)

Unless Sony are waiting for reviews, they don't look like they've got any intention of having a NMS bundle and I find that puzzling. A Vanilla PS4+NMS+Journey would have gone down a treat. I can understand that their software is doing well at the moment and they're probably waiting to see if ABZU increases sales of Journey (it often happens) but I don't think they'd be sacrificing that many sales of Journey this late in the day.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
tak13 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

No wait you are right lol.

Last time i saw it was still in stock though.

It says that it will be back in stock on the 5th of August, currenly is available only for  pre-ordering!

Oh, ok now i get it.

Well yeah, make sense, looks like is already increasing again, Black at #53 and Red at #71 currently.

Welfare said:
SWORDF1SH said:
Checking the UK store where the monthlies still work (Sorry shadow) Xbox One S 2GB ranked in the twenties for June, 69 for July and is currently out of stock. Since these rankings aren't anything special, did Amazon UK order a small shipment. I can see why they would.

The 2TB SKU has always been marketed as a limited launch. MS probably sent out enough to fulfill preorders and just enough for a few more sales for anyone that didn't pre order. The main SKU's are the 500GB and 1TB.

We discussed on Twitter a month ago about the possible XBO numbers, if the 2TB SKUs was on August 31 and the others SKUs on September.

Well, now that we know all SKUs are for August 2 (all days tracked by NPD in August), what you predict? Over / under 400k? Maybe 450k?

Welfare said:
SWORDF1SH said:
Checking the UK store where the monthlies still work (Sorry shadow) Xbox One S 2GB ranked in the twenties for June, 69 for July and is currently out of stock. Since these rankings aren't anything special, did Amazon UK order a small shipment. I can see why they would.

The 2TB SKU has always been marketed as a limited launch. MS probably sent out enough to fulfill preorders and just enough for a few more sales for anyone that didn't pre order. The main SKU's are the 500GB and 1TB.

I don't believe that and I don't believe MS are controlling how much retailers can have. Let's be realistic here, Xbox One will get a good boost but some people are expecting way too much.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Welfare said:

We discussed on Twitter a month ago about the possible XBO numbers, if the 2TB SKUs was on August 31 and the others SKUs on September.

Well, now that we know all SKUs are for August 2 (all days tracked by NPD in August), what you predict? Over / under 400k? Maybe 450k?

Only the 2TB is out today. 500GB and 1TB are out on the 23rd, or the final week for NPD. My early prediction is that it'll be the best non holiday month for the Xbox One (so above 311k), but below 350k.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Xbox has this month in the bag because of Slim model.

Welfare said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Only the 2TB is out today. 500GB and 1TB are out on the 23rd, or the final week for NPD. My early prediction is that it'll be the best non holiday month for the Xbox One (so above 311k), but below 350k.

Wait i thought all SKUs were 2nd August.

Meh, still go with 350k.