By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz's favorite 3DS games! (The most popular game was...)

Were you surprised by the top three games from VGChartz?

Yes, I was very surprised. 8 26.67%

Not really, saw this coming. 22 73.33%

Total:30
Cloudman said:
Super_Boom said:
I forgot to take part in this, but I don't really disagree with the results. I personally would have put Fates ahead of Awakening, and added the SMT: Devil Survivor remakes...but other than that, lots of great games here. Link Between Worlds deserves the top spot.

StarOcean said:
Im not a fan of Awakening being 2. I thought it was an average at best game that was greatly surpassed by Fates

People may have passed Fates due to the controversy surrounding these games (It being 3 seperate games, localization changes and the removal of petting) That's probably why Awakening was voted over it. Though I would agree Fates is ahead of Awakening.

The first one, I can understand people beieng legit upset and missing out on the game. The last 2 are beyond me, just stupid reasons in my view to miss out on it.

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:
Cloudman said:

People may have passed Fates due to the controversy surrounding these games (It being 3 seperate games, localization changes and the removal of petting) That's probably why Awakening was voted over it. Though I would agree Fates is ahead of Awakening.

The first one, I can understand people beieng legit upset and missing out on the game. The last 2 are beyond me, just stupid reasons in my view to miss out on it.

That is true, thought I don't think it should be a reason to buy none of the 3 games. You can get satisfation from just playing one and Fates already feels like a major improvement from Awakening.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Glad 3D Land and ALBW made it pretty high. Easily my favorite handheld games this generation.

IkePoR said:
XanderXT said:

Just because you hate the game, doesn't mean you have to state your opinion as fact.

Anyway, my favourite will always be Awakening. It has so many features and options, and it's to get a casual to love it. I got one of my friends to play it when she borrowed my 3DS.

It is a fact that it got 0 votes though! :P

OT: Initially I thought Awakening had it in the bag for No.1 but oh well!  At least it lost to a worthy adversary.  Good taste all around here at VGCharts, glad a remake or a Mario didn't win.

Edit: OP, 4th place is a tie.

I thought it would win as well.

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Awww 2nd place for Fire Emblem :(

You should be happy for it, because it's actually way too high. Awakening compares to Fates like the 2015 Cowboys compare to the 2014 Cowboys.

Cowboys?

Einsam_Delphin said:
People actually voted for Sticker Star? For shame, VGChartz!

But I liked it.

PAOerfulone said:
Cloudman said:

You'd think, but apparently, the "artist's vision" is the most imporant aspect of a game.

StarOcean said:
Im not a fan of Awakening being 2. I thought it was an average at best game that was greatly surpassed by Fates

Really? Fates had a horrible story, and the child system made no sense.

Very well deserved!