By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz's favorite 3DS games! (The most popular game was...)

Were you surprised by the top three games from VGChartz?

Yes, I was very surprised. 8 26.67%

Not really, saw this coming. 22 73.33%

Total:30
Einsam_Delphin said:
People actually voted for Sticker Star? For shame, VGChartz!

Only one person voted for sticker Star :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:

Ranking:

3. Pokemon X/Y- 48 votes

8. Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire- 30 votes

pfffffffffffffffffffffffff.

How can people prefer yveltal and xerneas to those two monsters?

Ryng_Tolu said:
hershel_layton said:

Ranking:

3. Pokemon X/Y- 48 votes

8. Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire- 30 votes

pfffffffffffffffffffffffff.

How can people prefer yveltal and xerneas to those two monsters?

I actually expected ORAS to be much higher than XY.

I was surprised too

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:

Only one person voted for sticker Star :P

One too many!

I forgot to take part in this, but I don't really disagree with the results. I personally would have put Fates ahead of Awakening, and added the SMT: Devil Survivor remakes...but other than that, lots of great games here. Link Between Worlds deserves the top spot.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Geeze, I didn't realize until I saw this just how few "must own" original games the 3DS really had.

MTZehvor said:
Geeze, I didn't realize until I saw this just how few "must own" original games the 3DS really had.

I'd say this is a pretty good list.

don't forget that there are still a good amount of games which weren't even mentioned 

lol The first game to appear on my top 5 list is at number 21 overall...

While personally I don't feel A Link Between Worlds is the best 3DS game, I do recognize it is one of the best and would put it into the top five.

KLXVER said:
lol The first game to appear on my top 5 list is at number 21 overall...

can't give an opinion since I still haven't played shovel knight