By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Souls and Borne ain't hard...as games go. You know whats actually difficult?

What do you define as Difficult?

;)

Around the Network

The hardest thing in games to me is trying to stay awake...
I only have time to play at night. Endurance races are the most difficult, I've nodded off behind the virtual wheel plenty times.

Getting a Perfect play-through rating on Fire Emblem 7: Hector Hard Mode is my most prized gaming accomplishment. I still have nightmares of dragon riders coming out of the fog to kill my healers.

*rocks back and forth*

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

There will always be admiration and disdain for Super Ghouls and Ghosts from the SNES. More fairness than its predecessor, but just as ruthless.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Beat Zico, Zone zeus........

anyone that has attempted these will know what i'm talking about.

Anyone that accomplished it will know there is no better feeling in gaming.

Around the Network

Probably Ninja Gaiden. Difficult, but rewarding and not unfair in the slightest.

Blood/Souls are boring. The objective is pretty much to die over and over again.

foodfather said:
Probably Ninja Gaiden. Difficult, but rewarding and not unfair in the slightest.

Blood/Souls are boring. The objective is pretty much to die over and over again.

Sounds like your first objective should be to git gud.

What's actually difficult is defeating Borderlands 2 and it's broken scaling system. The game where you have to rely on the game's built in health gate just to stay alive. Even trash mobs would be one shotting you if not for the health gate. And it's not like SoulsBorne where you can learn an enemies attack patterns or get a feel for the level and if you die it's your own fault; with BL2 you just have to make your one or two viable builds and hope you don't get a DoT in your travels because if you do you're boned.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn on hard...that's nightmare worthy.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Souls and Blood arent extremely hard. There more unfair. I wont say there easy games, there just not based off a players skill but more around suprising and out numbering you. Its really just like every other Rogue like game except with a AAA budget.

FTL is another game thats hard and unfair 

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is a fairy hard game that requires good platforming skills

Poon tang is pretty hard, and yes it is a game. Lots of hard drama there.

Lube Me Up