By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you lurk? Have you lurked? How long have you lurked? Was your lurking enjoyable?

I lurked for a year before I signed up. I was first introduced to the site while looking for the sales of Sly 4 (I was worried that it might've not sold well enough to justify a sequel, seems I was right). After checking on that every once in a while, I eventually started checking out the forum which I had been avoiding til then. Then I lurked for a while and decided to sign up. Now here we are, 2 years and ~10000 posts later!

Around the Network

Ive lurked on and off for the last year or so

I prefer lurching myself

Lube Me Up

I've lurked since 2011 and still do. I primarily lurk around the COMG and also the off topic threads and occassionally reply here and there. In general, my presence has always been mostly ignored hence why I still lurk most of the time (perhaps I do not how to communicate). But I do enjoy the random threads here and there. I actually learn about a lot of news through here. Though judging from my usual trend, this post will most probably be ignored.

I lurked quite often prior to making this account and to an extent still do. I don't really post that often, but from time to time I do.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Around the Network

I probably lurked for many years. I learned of the site during 2012 I think? Not sure what pushed me to join. I guess I had ideas for threads I wanted to do. So.... I bit the bullet and made the dive. Been here ever since I guess.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I started to lurk during mid 2013. I lurked until end 2014 when I created my account.

I lurked for probably a little under a year before I joined. I tried joining earlier, but there was an issue with my account. I tried joining as CWegz, but I couldn't join since I never got a confirmation e-mail. I tried e-mailing for website issues but got no response, so I gave up and went back to lurking again. Eventually I just gave in and added another z to my usual name and signed up.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

I learned of this site years before I joined, though I don't remember the exact timing. I think I was 18-19 years old when I discovered this place, though I never was that active on even being in this site. I started lurking regularly while I was on vacation in Europe (back is July 2014). Then I joined around the beginning of Fall that year, and history forever changed on this site!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

John2290 said:
LMU Uncle Alfred said:

I prefer lurching myself

Your sig hits bang on the money some times. Still tickles me more when it doesn't though.

That's hot.  We should get together sometime and ...lurch ;)

Lube Me Up