By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project Sonic 2017 (PS4/XBO/NX/PC) Debut Trailer

Tagged games:

hershel_layton said:
hate to go off topic, but Sonic Generations is 12 dollars on the eshop.

is it a good game?

3DS version? It's fine. Not particularly great, considering the whole thing is 2D and some of the level design in some places isn't very good/interesting. If you played Sonic Generations on console or even the classic Sonic games, you won't be missing out on much.

EDIT: Reasonable price, though.

bet: lost

Around the Network

Those NDAs though. It's almost like they don't exist to some companies!!! ;P

Looks like Generations 2 with Sonic '06's art style. Alright then.

Sonic Generations 2! They're actually doing it!

Love how they just said from the creators of Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations. I guess they don't want the general public to remember Lost World.

Around the Network

More like they want people to get the idea that this game is going back to the boost formula that made Colors and Generationsi great games.

Happy to have a proper Sonic on the ps4

HylianYoshi said:
hershel_layton said:
hate to go off topic, but Sonic Generations is 12 dollars on the eshop.

is it a good game?

3DS version? It's fine. Not particularly great, considering the whole thing is 2D and some of the level design in some places isn't very good/interesting. If you played Sonic Generations on console or even the classic Sonic games, you won't be missing out on much.

I'm assuming that the console version is different than the 3ds version, right?

I thought the 3ds was the exact same game with worse graphics

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

BasilZero said:
hershel_layton said:

Same story

But a few different levels/areas and bosses

And there are no traditional 3D Sonic levels. Just 2D, though Modern Sonic's levels I've heard are very similar to the Sonic Rush series.

bet: lost

hershel_layton said:
HylianYoshi said:

lol, I don't think the 3DS can even handle half the power of console Sonic Generations...