By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Just noticed. We could see banned peoples posts again.

@iclim4 i like it this way to

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
I like the way it is now.
This way I wont feel left out if I come in too late. =p

I think ssj2 is only bitter because some puppet account used his avatar and started trolling.

no, I know of a major hole in the security, i couldnt care less about the stolen avatar as i can make another one if I see fit.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I don't mind if I can't see what people posted, but I DO want to at LEAST see that people HAVE posted. It gets so damn annoying reading a thread and people just randomly start going "hey, that is not cool, man" and you're like "wtf, people were talking about the game they just got, what's wrong with that?!?!" it's not until you get to the end of the thread that you realize there was a person posting all along who ended up banned, which you can only guess is why people were saying that.

In the meantime, it still looks like people are getting offended over absolutely nothing at all, and that's just confusing and generally sets a bad tone for anyone who came into the matter a little late.

I like it how it was before; You could see THAT someone posted, even when they're banned, but if you want to see what they said, you have to hit the quote button to see. That way if the thread happened to be one that they hadn't been flaming, you can still see what they said, and if they had been flaming it, you can see WHY they got banned for it, not only to justify the ban in your own mind, but also to know what to try to avoid in your own actions. "Don't bash a console for no reason or say something to deliberately offend someone" just doesn't cut it for telling us what to avoid.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

If someone posted obscene content no one would want to see it.

ssj12 said:
iclim4 said:
I like the way it is now.
This way I wont feel left out if I come in too late. =p

I think ssj2 is only bitter because some puppet account used his avatar and started trolling.

no, I know of a major hole in the security, i couldnt care less about the stolen avatar as i can make another one if I see fit.

Tell ioi about the hole then.
If you say you told him already, that would mean ioi already patched it and deemed that showing banned posts again is safe.
If you say you didn't tell him yet....well what are you waiting for?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

demanding ssj12 are you getting paid ????

ssj12 said:
No idea, but I'm demanding that ioi put it back like it was.

o Rly?

super_etecoon said:
ssj12 said:
No idea, but I'm demanding that ioi put it back like it was.

o Rly?

for member security and protection for this site oh heck yes I am.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I'm glad they're back, but if this proposes a security threat, then they need to go.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits