By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts - week ending 16th July 2016

Uncharted 4 is still hot.

Nice spot for MHG. Anyone knows how it compares to MH4U?

Around the Network
celador said:
Where are the people who said U4 would have no legs gone?

They're returning the wheelchair they bought for it desperately hoping for a refund.  Also eating at their local crow diner! 

Kerotan said:
celador said:
Where are the people who said U4 would have no legs gone?

They're returning the wheelchair they bought for it desperately hoping for a refund.  Also eating at their local crow diner! 

Loooooooool, so true.

Roketan said:
Kerotan said:

Loooooooool, so true.

Lol "Roketan" another king frog.  HAHAHAHAHAHA this is the funniest thing ever.  Will you be my froggy king friend? 

daredevil.shark said:
Uncharted 4 will cross 10 million this year.

Well thats optimistic of you.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Roketan said:

Loooooooool, so true.

Lol "Roketan" another king frog.  HAHAHAHAHAHA this is the funniest thing ever.  Will you be my froggy king friend? 

NO.

THEY ARE NOW TWO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/joking

Zekkyou said:
I'm glad UC4 is showing good legs. The initial drop was pretty significant, likely because the first week was inflated by everyone who'd been explicitly waiting for the game, but it seems word of mouth and series recognition have helped keep it going strong.

Still, good legs or not, they're still the legs. We aren't going to be talking about huge numbers (relatively speaking). That it's continued to place so highly for so long doesn't paint an amazing picture for the rest of the chart.

Highest possible figure for UC4 this week is ~15.8k

Teeqoz said:
Zekkyou said:
I'm glad UC4 is showing good legs. The initial drop was pretty significant, likely because the first week was inflated by everyone who'd been explicitly waiting for the game, but it seems word of mouth and series recognition have helped keep it going strong.

Still, good legs or not, they're still the legs. We aren't going to be talking about huge numbers (relatively speaking). That it's continued to place so highly for so long doesn't paint an amazing picture for the rest of the chart.

Highest possible figure for UC4 this week is ~15.8k

UC4 is ~11.6k this week.

Zekkyou said:

It was after all the biggest exclusive this gen, but all big titles are front loaded.  It can't keep selling 100k week after week, but legs will take you far in time.   It is obviously paying dividends for ND.  If you noticed, after TLOU broght home the bacon, it really opened up the marketing opportunities for UC4 (bigger budget). I think the same will happen with this.  TLOU two may have a bigger initial launch than UC4 and I don't think anyone would be suprised... also can't wait for that NPD digital sale chart this week.  Sure to have interesting insight. 

Kerotan said:
Roketan said:

Loooooooool, so true.

With pleasure!