By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why are most male Game in VGcharts not Heterosexual? (poll)

Why are most male VGchartz members are not Hetersexual?

Best male Gamer love male Gamer 18 14.29%

Only Homo and Bisexual ma... 9 7.14%

Thats not Ture, most here are Heterosexual 71 56.35%

Homosexuals have more fun in Gamerlive 1 0.79%

I realy dont know, but its cool 27 21.43%

Total:126

I really don't think most of us are homosexual. Sure, there's a quite sizeable part of the VGC community that's either gay or bisexual, but I don't think it represents the whole site. Also, you might want to fix the poll.

Around the Network

Why does someone's sexuality even matter in the first place?

Majority of users here are going to be Heterosexual... The only time in life where you will find the population to skew in favor of Homosexuals is at an LGBT-orientated event, like at a club, protest or some other event. etc'.

It's certainly a good time to be alive when the younger generations can be open about their gender and sexuality.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I am here to help anyone to be turned gay.... just drop me an email.

Switch!!!

Ganoncrotch said:
FloatingWaffles said:

I don't even know what the question of this thread is because it is worded really confusingly, especially the poll options.

Likewise. very strange, I think the title should read "gamers" and not "game" also... the site he is asking about, I'm not aware of it? What is VGcharts?

Sarcasm aside, the actual question itself is not really something I can see how a proper answer can be made for. 

"Why are most male gamers on Vgchartz not heterosexual?" ... because I guess it happens to be that some of them aren't? Like I don't know what kind of answer can be made here or what reason other than that. There's not going to be some statistical reason or study in Vgchartz history that shows a pattern or something, it's literally just because it happens to be that some aren't. 

There aren't. Lol. If you poked every user here, it wouldn't even be close.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

I don't even get the question...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Qwark said:
I dunno everyone has his or her own sexual orientation and apparently plenty of gay/bi people love and are pretty serious about gaming.

Everyone likes gaming.  Men, woman, black, white, young and old.  Gaming isn't for any specific group of people... which is part of the reason why its so successful.

Not bothered by it as I don't think of a person's sexuality when debating on a forum with them. It's irrelevant. But I have to admit I am curious to know how Vgchartz became a hub for gay people.

ohmylanta1003 said:
There aren't. Lol. If you poked every user here, it wouldn't even be close.

We would have to enlist the site's biggest slut to do all that poking.  Might be safer to do a poll.