By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why are most male Game in VGcharts not Heterosexual? (poll)

Why are most male VGchartz members are not Hetersexual?

Best male Gamer love male Gamer 18 14.29%

Only Homo and Bisexual ma... 9 7.14%

Thats not Ture, most here are Heterosexual 71 56.35%

Homosexuals have more fun in Gamerlive 1 0.79%

I realy dont know, but its cool 27 21.43%

Total:126
Metallox said:
The real question is, if there are so many women, then why don't they show up?

That is a much better question.

Around the Network

I don't think I've ever been playing a game with a friend either locally or online and turned to them or asked via mic do you prefer men or women whether they've been men or women. It's never even crossed my mind  

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

I dunno everyone has his or her own sexual orientation and apparently plenty of gay/bi people love and are pretty serious about gaming.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I don't even know what the question of this thread is because it is worded really confusingly, especially the poll options.

I don't know if that's the case, and I don't care. I love the fact that there are so many different kinds of people in the forum. So many different religions, ethnicities, cultures, classes, and sexual orientations feel drawn to this place, and I couldn't be happier. It makes us a stronger and more representative community.

Around the Network

Perhaps they fell safe to assume their position compared to where you live so you think we have a higher amount of gay people here than there.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

FloatingWaffles said:

I don't even know what the question of this thread is because it is worded really confusingly, especially the poll options.

Likewise. very strange, I think the title should read "gamers" and not "game" also... the site he is asking about, I'm not aware of it? What is VGcharts?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

As my grandad used to say "Stop to play that VideoGay" . As sad as it is he really did that, but apparently that didn't stop me from beeing straight

Too many Sony fans.

User was moderated for this post ~ CGI

Gourmet said:
Too many Sony fans.

Shots fired.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3