By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are You Buying No Man's Sky?

Are You Buying No Man's Sky?

Hell YES 211 50.00%

Hell NO 137 32.46%

Show Me The Stars 74 17.54%

Total:422

Not interested in the game yet.
But maybe in the future when it will be on sale. ^^

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
TruckOSaurus said:
To me the game seems pointless. I don't like exploring for the sake of exploring, I have to have a goal, an objective, a sense of progression.

Your objective is to get to the centre of the universe. To do that you have to upgrade your equipment/ship and level up.

What do you do once you get there?

Signature goes here!

I really REALLY want to though i'm waiting for the metascore.

Yes but on PC, and i may wait a price cut too, just so much game to play actually ^^

TruckOSaurus said:

What do you do once you get there?

We don't know. All we know is that Sean Murray has said you could consider it the start of another game but what that means is up for speculation. It takes between 40 to 100 hours to get to the centre of the universe but I don't think many people will take less than 100 hours. You can play it in a variety of way. Some people (me included) will likely want to get all the languages in the game in order to benefit from meeting the different races. Hacking into vaults is also going to be interesting, as will be uncovering the lore in the game. Some people will perhaps just be traders, others will be explorers and some will be pirates. There's lots to do on your way towards the centre of the universe, some you must do and some you choose to do.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

dependent on reviews

Mystro-Sama said:
I really REALLY want to though i'm waiting for the metascore.

What is the lowest score that is acceptable to you?

I will get it because I usually can see from a trailer if a game is good for me or not.

poklane said:
I will await the reviews. Wanna know how the game performs on PS4 and if it stays fun for a long enough time.
kitler53 said:
i'm waiting on reviews,.. and then a sale. so maybe but maybe not.
HylianYoshi said:
Show me the reviews.
mountaindewslave said:

dependent on reviews

What are the lowest acceptable Metascore?

I'll get it, I enjoy exploring. However KSP is coming to ps4 too very soon. Depends on how much that is going to be and whether it will have a physical edition.

Yep. I've had the collector's edition pre-ordered since the pre-order first went up. I can't wait!