By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Ronaldo has surpassed Messi today

contestgamer said:
Talal said:
They are the highest ranked football team because Messi plays for them and they win a lot.

No, theyre the highest ranked because theyre absolutely loaded with big name players. They have more offensive superstars loaded on that team than any other national team. Yet they still cant win an internation torunament, which Ronaldo just did with a team of no names.

Dude... you're just digging the hole deeper...

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
contestgamer said:

He dragged them there and his leadership was what inspired his team to be able to pull out the win at the end. 

Portugal just won the final without Ronaldo, clearly Portugal's team isn't just "Ronaldo & Co."

Ronaldo may be better than Messi, but this match had nothing to do with it.

That's right, the tournament is what had something to do with it not this match alone. In the end Portugal won the trophy due to Ronaldos heroics during the tournament as a whole with decent help from Pepe.

Lol never. Ronaldo is a great player, no doubt. Messi is the GOAT

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

vivster said:
Aren't you winning by default if you're not a convicted felon?

Ronaldo is certainly a better person and sportsman, that's for sure.

Ka-pi96 said:
contestgamer said:

No, theyre the highest ranked because theyre absolutely loaded with big name players. They have more offensive superstars loaded on that team than any other national team. Yet they still cant win an internation torunament, which Ronaldo just did with a team of no names.

Dude... you're just digging the hole deeper...

Whats portugals  and argentinas global ranking again? I thought so

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
vivster said:
Aren't you winning by default if you're not a convicted felon?

Lol I don't know about that, I don't pay much attention to football but all I ever hear about Ronaldo is what a spoiled brat he is and how he throws tantrums all the time.

ronaldo isn't even player of the tournament

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ghettoglamour said:
Lol never. Ronaldo is a great player, no doubt. Messi is the GOAT

Lol, you cant be goat if you dont win the WC (Ronaldo isnt either) especially if you've choked 4 away

Barkley said:
Teeqoz said:

Lol I don't know about that, I don't pay much attention to football but all I ever hear about Ronaldo is what a spoiled brat he is and how he throws tantrums all the time.

Yeah people are jealous about his success and good looks. Actually read about the two and you'll see that Messi is a far worse human being than Ronaldo - Ronaldo is a narcisisst thats all.

Barkley said:
Teeqoz said:

You might want to google "ronaldo philanthropy"

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.