By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Ronaldo has surpassed Messi today

He has achieved the second greatest prize in all football, winning the Euro in an absolute dominant individual fashion. Messi is a system player, Ronaldo is an individual that can drag any team with him. What Messi couldnt achieve with the highest ranked national football team in the world Ronaldo did with a team that most consider mediocre at best. History was made.

Yeah he didnt play in the finals, but he dragged his team there and his leadership was the inspiration his team needed to pull out that final win.

Around the Network

put ronaldo in getafe and say that again

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ronaldo didn't play in the final. Did you miss that part?

Lol, it's a team game, no one player wins the tournament. This certainly doesn't mean he's "surpassed" Messi. You could be the best player to ever walk the earth but still not be in an international tournament winning team.

Teeqoz said:
Ronaldo didn't play in the final. Did you miss that part?

He dragged them there and his leadership was what inspired his team to be able to pull out the win at the end. 

Around the Network

Ronaldo played really well on the final. 10/10 performance.

Edit: "winning the Euro in an absolute dominant individual fashion."

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Barkley said:

Lol, it's a team game, no one player wins the tournament. This certainly doesn't mean he's "surpassed" Messi. You could be the best player to ever walk the earth but still not be in an international tournament winning team.

Maradona almost singlehandedly won the world cup. What we saw in this tournament was comparable to that/

They are the highest ranked football team because Messi plays for them and they win a lot.

Hiku said:
contestgamer said:

in an absolute dominant individual fashion.
Messi is a system player, Ronaldo is an individual that can drag any team with him.

Almost thought this was a serious topic.

Ronaldo dragged MU to a championship. He then dragged RM to a championship and now the canon fodder team of portugal are champions. Messi could only do it with a single team built around him

I know we can't really comment on console bias on this site but can we make a comment about obvious football bias without getting banned? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)