By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which game will end up being the Wii U' s biggest bomb?

Devil's Third, no contest. It looked terrible from the beginning, and when it released it bombed hard.

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot Sonic Boom too! 

Around the Network
Vini256 said:
Devil's Third.

You shouldn't say that considering spurge made this thread.

OT: I was thinking Star Fox too, if not that, Color Splash.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Vini256 said:
Devil's Third.

You shouldn't say that considering spurge made this thread.

OT: I was thinking Star Fox too, if not that, Color Splash.

Well, he can like the game of course, but that doesn't mean the game was any good =P

It's gotta be this surely?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Sales wise or review wise?

Around the Network

Oh god, definitely Devil's Third, from both a sales and reception standpoint. Not to speak of the quality of the game itself.

bet: lost

Are we counting Shovelware? Because if so, Starfox is a God compared to friggin' Hello Kitty Kruisers.

spurgeonryan said:
HylianYoshi said:
Oh god, definitely Devil's Third, from both a sales and reception standpoint. Not to speak of the quality of the game itself.

Yes that game did bad, but  did anyone expect a mature game on a failed system to do well? No.

Xenoblade Chronicles X did well.

Probably Star Fox

That's due to expectations.
I haven't played the game yet, so I don't have an opinion.
BUT sale seem slow, that could change.
But that doesn't change the so-so revews.

Jonathan

Ganoncrotch said:

It's gotta be this surely?

Nah, Sonic Boom is a bigger bomb than bombing bastards.

Wait a second. Look at the title

"Bombing Bastards"

How did Nintendo allow profanity to be in the title of one of the games? Never thought the day would come

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.