By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Update: Microsoft Changes Statement - Play Anywhere Confirmed for ALL Future Microsoft-Published Titles

I see MS's lack of having a consistent message continues.

Around the Network

If I buy Halo on Xbox, do I get it on PC?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:

Maybe, MS isn't sure yet. Give them time, they'll eventually figure it out.... maybe. 

Slade6alpha said:
Goatseye said:

Why are you being "PC"? Xbots are not some frail sh*t nugget like you.

We say what we want and keep it a 100. Ask Azzanation.

;( 

I'm a real Xbot. Cries endlessly  

Azzanation is still on this website? Didn't know that. 

Get a PC bro, wasting your time with Xbox. 

I think this update means 2 things
1. MS made them change it and are going to have some games exclusive to Xbox one so they can sell more hardware
2. They have a feeling that it might fail like games with windows so they just want to make sure that they can back out if it flops.

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

Halo strikes me as the one game (if any) they would want to keep off PC.

You would think so but maybe MS really is gearing up to abandon Xbox at some point in the not too distant future. 

I thought that this already was confirmed since Forza + Gears the 2 biggest Microsoft Franchises out-side Halo are coming for the PC.

NobleTeam360 said:

It comes from being overly reactive and not being confident enough to commit to anything. Grab positive headlines first, then the reality sinks in later. Sounds like Xbox games on Windows 10 is really only meant to help out with game sales for the duration of the time until the Scorpio drops. This already tells me they're going to burn the bridge to the Xbox One sooner rather than later. Scorpio is likely a new gen machine with Xbox One b/c.

RJ_Sizzle said:
NobleTeam360 said:

It comes from being overly reactive and not being confident enough to commit to anything. Grab positive headlines first, then the reality sinks in later. Sounds like Xbox games on Windows 10 is really only meant to help out with game sales for the duration of the time until the Scorpio drops. This already tells me they're going to burn the bridge to the Xbox One sooner rather than later. Scorpio is likely a new gen machine with Xbox One b/c.

Makes sense, I dont forsee MS supporting Xbox One for much longer, 2  years max I think.

Even more reason to not buy an Xbox, yay!