By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Update: Microsoft Changes Statement - Play Anywhere Confirmed for ALL Future Microsoft-Published Titles

Lawlight said:
So the Xbox One will be able to play games coming out in 10 years?

Only if Sony does. Microsoft follows Sony wherever they go.

Around the Network
LordLichtenstein said:
jason1637 said:

Your missing NES,SNES,N64,Playstation,Genesis etc.

Emulators on PC? :p

Well i guess you can do that. 

kyprime said:
Play Anywhere A.K.A. Don't Play On Xbox

R.I.P. XBOX

Seems alot of people are planning to play on the 2T model.

Proud to be a Californian.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Lawlight said:
So the Xbox One will be able to play games coming out in 10 years?

Hot damn! I must have missed the news that Sony had a large PC store and OS market and was expanding their games portfolio onto there. Silly me.

Slade6alpha said:
NobleTeam360 said:
RIP Xbox, time to go get me a gaming PC. Woo!

Don't steal my joke boy. 

So you started it?

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Hot damn! I must have missed the news that Sony had a large PC store and OS market and was expanding their games portfolio onto there. Silly me.

Anywhere there is a market leader ith their own OS on a multimedia device, Microsoft will be sniffing right behind them. I had stated years ago that Microsofts only reasoning for being in the console industry with their own competing device is because they wanted to spread their OS throughout and the competition did not accept it. Microsoft cannot have the dominance they crave without beating the competition single handedly.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Anywhere there is a market leader ith their own OS on a multimedia device, Microsoft will be sniffing right behind them. I had stated years ago that Microsofts only reasoning for being in the console industry with their own competing device is because they wanted to spread their OS throughout and the competition did not accept it. Microsoft cannot have the dominance they crave without beating the competition single handedly.

Microsoft themselves stated years ago why they entered the market, long before you did.

Anyways this rant has literally nothing to do with what you said and what I replied :)

onionberry said:
So it's official, I have a xbox one scorpio!

Me too!!

S.T.A.G.E. said:

MS entered the console business because they feared Sony taking over the livingroom. Peter Moore's words, not mine.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

MS entered the console business because they feared Sony taking over the livingroom. Peter Moore's words, not mine.

Yes....and the Playstation was a multimedia device with an OS. Anyone who has one is a threat to Microsoft. To could never make exclusives to boot so at this juncture its undeniable. It doesnt matter where there exclusives are as long as you're on their OS.