By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. July bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

JRPGfan said:
Pokemon go effect? did it help push 3DS sales? and remind people of the new "pokemon sun&moon" ?
Nintendo must be really happy with the guys that did "pokemon go".

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7996780

Around the Network

Impressive run by the 3DS. I think it will have a surprisingly big month in July, though I'm not sure how much longer it will last. 

5 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#12 N3DSXL Red (down 1)
#16 XB1s-2gb (down 1)
#20 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (up 1)
#29 XB1s-2tb Gears Bundle (down 2)
#47 N3DSXL Black (up 1)
#61 XB1 3 Game Bundle (down 11)
#62 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 6)
#71 Vita (up 6)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#03 3DS Pokemon S&M (same)
#06 3DS monster Hunter G (up 3)
#08 PS4 No Man's Sky (down 2)
#15 PS4 World Of Final Fantasy (down 1)
#18 3DS Pokemon Moon (up 1)
#19 3DS Pokemon Sun (up 1)

The PS5 Exists. 

Do people still think XBO will beat PS4 in July?

Ryng_Tolu said:

Possibly, but it seems you're only asking so you can mock them considering your previous posts. 

Around the Network

Amazon keeps running out of stock of the N3DS Black model. Better prepare some larger shipments for that one Nintendo. :P

Though Amazon may be using this as an opportunity to clear out excess red stock.

Ryng_Tolu said:

Considering most X1 sales are for pre-orders of the slim, I think it's a very small possibility

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Aaaand the 3DS is going now on a freefall, Amazon is now sold out of both models of the N3DSXL, A big shipment hopefully arrives soon, though seeing how the 3DS is seeing sudden massive boosts worldwide, I wouldn't be surprise that Nintendo is having trouble keeping up with demand, afterall, the FY 3DS forecast is like 5 million, so they more than probably expected Q2 to be slow, and the big bulk of the forecast to be cover in Q3, but Q2 would be going way better than expected, and now they are having trouble keeping up.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

I just made this graph. Let me know how I can make it better.

SWORDF1SH said:

I just made this graph. Let me know how I can make it better.

Looks pretty good to me....giving Shadow a run for his money.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23