By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Bernie Sanders supporters of VGChartz, are you voting for Hillary Clinton?

I am a Bernie Sanders' supporter and I am voting for:

Clinton 114 27.80%

Donald Trump 123 30.00%

Donald Trump cuz America ... 41 10.00%

No one 132 32.20%

Total:410

I will vote for Hillary because I'm not selfish. Many Bernie people talk about their "pride" or "dignity" being damaged if they vote for her....grow up! Some people have to remember who this election will be affecting. A Donald Trump presidency will create even more issues to more people than a Hillary Clinton presidency. Sure, my opinion and my "pride" is considered when choosing a candidate, but I look at the overall picture, unlike some people who seem to only care for themselves.

I also wanna vote for a candidate that actually has a chance at winning and making a difference, and voting for Jill or Johnson doesn't fit that bill.

Around the Network

Best solution is probably just Hillary for 4 years then hurry up and find someone better. Neither of them are good.

If I were American, I'd probably vote Libertarian. Try and create a 3 party system.

Shadow1980 said:

All liberals, progressives, and Democrats need to realize that if you stay at home on Election Day because you don't like Clinton, that is doing nothing but helping Trum

I don't agree with this idea. In voting wether it concerns the country or not, abstaining is a right. I don't want to be forced down to swallow a pill just because I'm lead to have an illussion that there are only two choices I can make.

Saying someone who sits out is just helping trump is downright wrong. There's something very wrong when you say, if you're not with us then you're the enemy. Not sure what exact word to use for it but that's kinda like false dichotomy.

However I believe if you abstain, you don't have the right to be very vocal about pointing fingers to those who voted such decisions.

I feel like a lot of people aren't voting "for" Hilary or Bernie, they're just voting against Trump.

I'll probably be voting for a third party.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
Begrudgingly yes.

Lol neither Trump nor Clinton.

Jill Stein. She deserves to be the US's first female president not Hillary.

Edit: I'm a huge Bernie supporter but c'mon it's just stupid to vote for Trump out of spite. It definitley is a sad state of affairs when mostly everyone I know, especially the younger voters, don't like either candidate and are just basically voting against the other party. That's not how a president should be elected or how anyone should vote, that's equally as stupid as voting out of spite.

Voting Clinton. I'm not a huge fan or anything, but her administration is very likely to mirror that of Obama, and if no one's noticed, we're doing pretty alright under Obama. I'd rather continue this slow-and-steady thing we're doing than whatever the hell Trump has up his sleeve.

Bernie supporters going Trump seem to have it in their heads that Trump is just like Bernie: anti-establishment, shaking up the status quo, populist, etc.. But Trump has done nothing with his life up to this point that would suggest he has any interest in being that kind of President. He sends jobs overseas, bribes politicians, literally tells his employees to convince poor desperate people to go in to credit card debt to pay for his shit University courses, etc.. He clearly has no interest in helping anyone but himself.

the-pi-guy said:
Naum said:
Seriously what the F is wrong with some of you.. If you are a Sanders supporter there is no F-ing way you vote for Trump.

Pretty much the only thing they have in common is that they market themselves as anti-establishment.

Faust said:

Or Hillary...

Not true.  

While Sanders has pushed against Hillary for being the establishment, as a democrat, she still holds positive position.  Bernie just wanted her to go further.  

On the opposite end, Trump pretty much stands for everything that Bernie is fighting against.  Given those two options, which is how the US politics works: Bernie Sanders is going to vote for Hillary.  Everyone who supported, seriously supported anything that Bernie stood for, should also be voting for Hillary.  It's better to go forwards just a little bit, than it is to start jumping backwards.  For Bernie that's exactly what it is.  Hillary is moving forward, not as much as he'd like, but she is moving forward.  Trump on the other hand is jumping backwards faster than anything he can imagine.  

SamLeheny said:
I feel like a lot of people aren't voting "for" Hilary or Bernie, they're just voting against Trump.

Some for sure.  Some are also voting Trump just because Hillary.  

dude, they may share similarities when it comes to social issues, but when it comes to economy and foreign policies they cant be more different. Heck, even when it comes to social issues HIllary is just moving to the left just because now is popular. REmember the super predator thing? what about the gay marriage issue? *sigh* even in the womens rights department she is far behind of the likes of Bernie Sanders. 

Im not implying tha she is racist, homophobic , misogynist or whatever, she is just following the money and thats is bad for the people. 

PS: The fact that Donald Trump has a shot for the presidency just prove how bad of a candidate she is.

tsogud said:

Lol neither Trump nor Clinton.

Jill Stein. She deserves to be the US's first female president not Hillary.

Edit: I'm a huge Bernie supporter but c'mon it's just stupid to vote for Trump out of spite. It definitley is a sad state of affairs when mostly everyone I know, especially the younger voters, don't like either candidate and are just basically voting against the other party. That's not how a president should be elected or how anyone should vote, that's equally as stupid as voting out of spite.

most people think they are wasting their votes by going for a third party, but imo this is the best tine to do it. Donald and Hillary are by far the most disliked candidates ever, both with a disapproval rating above 50%. Thats insane, for anyone that is trying to represent the people.