By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Bernie Sanders supporters of VGChartz, are you voting for Hillary Clinton?

I am a Bernie Sanders' supporter and I am voting for:

Clinton 114 27.80%

Donald Trump 123 30.00%

Donald Trump cuz America ... 41 10.00%

No one 132 32.20%

Total:410

Or going rogue and voting for Trump?

Also, Sanders supporters expressing why they are planning on voting for Trump:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ryu5fc/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-bernie-or-bust--why-bernie-sanders-supporters-turn-to-donald-trump

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Many of my Bernie friends will also protest vote and write in Bernie or vote Green or Libertarian (depending on their main issues.)

I'll just say this, after Bernie's campaign, if you vote for Hillary you're a hypocrite.

Ron Paul supporters back in 2012 didn't back Romney. Went against their principle.

Not even a Bernie supporter, and yet I'm voting for Hillary.

#hillaryforprison2016
#elchapo2020

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

As a bernie supporter, it makes more sense to me to have trump than hillary.

I think that 3rd option is funny. Donald Trump out of spite mother fuckers

I'll vote for Hillary. Mostly because mediocre is better than awful.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

hell no, if Bernie its not an option anymore i'll go with Jill Stein

theprof00 said:
As a bernie supporter, it makes more sense to me to have trump than hillary.

But thats not what Bernie supporter would do at all.  I saw a recent interview with Bernie and he explains why Trump is absolutely unacceptable and dangerous. 

So you aren't a bernie supporter, you are a trump supporter and there is nothing wrong with being who you are.