By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Bernie Sanders supporters of VGChartz, are you voting for Hillary Clinton?

I am a Bernie Sanders' supporter and I am voting for:

Clinton 114 27.80%

Donald Trump 123 30.00%

Donald Trump cuz America ... 41 10.00%

No one 132 32.20%

Total:410
Aquamarine said:
naruball said:

Apparently for shits and giggles. Democracy is such a great concept.

Democracy has already failed us because we got Hillary Clinton as the Democratic nominee.

There are thousands of brilliant, incredibly competent, humble, and law-abiding people who would make fantastic Democratic nominees. They could have nominated literally anyone else who wasn't marred in decades of scandals and controversies and who could easily and effortlessly rise above someone like Trump...like Bernie for example.

But instead we somehow got the most corrupt woman imaginable who rigged the system from day one with hundreds of superdelegates flocking to her side before the Iowa caucus even commenced.

The way she swindled the Democratic nomination was reprehensible. And now we have millions of people (myself included) who flee the Democratic party in search of literally anyone else.

In this election if you're voting Republican or Democrat you're either "Anybody but Trump" or you're "Anybody but Clinton." What does that say about the state of modern Democracy? I think it's time for a reboot.

I was being sarcastic.

Democracy is a failed concept when people who have no idea what they're voting for have equal power to others who have done extensive research. But when people are so stupid as to be given an iphone 5 and told that it's an iphone 6 and go crazy saying how it's so much better than their current model, i.e. iphone 5, things are bound to go horribly bad.

As for the reboot, I agree. But how exactly do we do that?

Don't like Hilary or Trump but don't get how any sane person would vote for Trump. And giving you vote to someone just for the lols (not refetrring to you) is all sorts of wrong. That person can harm millions of people. It can also affect you (i.e. anyone). You're not voting for People's choice awards where something like that could be funny but harmless. You're voting for for the president of the US. I mean COME ON, people.

Around the Network
naruball said:
Aquamarine said:

Democracy has already failed us because we got Hillary Clinton as the Democratic nominee.

There are thousands of brilliant, incredibly competent, humble, and law-abiding people who would make fantastic Democratic nominees. They could have nominated literally anyone else who wasn't marred in decades of scandals and controversies and who could easily and effortlessly rise above someone like Trump...like Bernie for example.

But instead we somehow got the most corrupt woman imaginable who rigged the system from day one with hundreds of superdelegates flocking to her side before the Iowa caucus even commenced.

The way she swindled the Democratic nomination was reprehensible. And now we have millions of people (myself included) who flee the Democratic party in search of literally anyone else.

In this election if you're voting Republican or Democrat you're either "Anybody but Trump" or you're "Anybody but Clinton." What does that say about the state of modern Democracy? I think it's time for a reboot.

I was being sarcastic.

Democracy is a failed concept when people who have no idea what they're voting for have equal power to others who have done extensive research. But when people are so stupid as to be given an iphone 5 and told that it's an iphone 6 and go crazy saying how it's so much better than their current model, i.e. iphone 5, things are bound to go horribly bad.

Don't like Hilary or Trump but don't get how any sane person would vote for Trump. And giving you vote to someone just for the lols (not refetrring to you) is all sorts of wrong. That person can harm millions of people. It can also affect you (i.e. anyone). You're not voting for People's choice awards where something like that could be funny but harmless. You're voting for for the president of the US. I mean COME ON, people.

I guess some people are so disenfranchised with the two frontrunners they take a nihilist approach to it.

"So what if I vote for Trump? It's not like my vote counts when two horrible candidates rose to the mainstage despite countless intelligent and viable alternatives. I'm just one person in a sea of millions so might as well stick it to the candidate I despise more."

If an honest candidate like Bernie had any real chance, I'd be right there fighting with them and embracing change in the government. It's hard to feel like your vote matters when two horrible candidates are the only choices.

Anyone but Trump, if you're a Sanders supporter, then there's no way you'd support trump.

Aquamarine said:
naruball said:

I was being sarcastic.

I guess some people are so disenfranchised with the two frontrunners they take a nihilist approach to it.

"So what if I vote for Trump? It's not like my vote counts when two horrible candidates rose to the mainstage despite countless intelligent and viable alternatives. I'm just one person in a sea of millions so might as well stick it to the candidate I despise more."

If an honest candidate like Bernie had any real chance, I'd be right there fighting with them and embracing change in the government. It's hard to feel like your vote matters when two horrible candidates are the only choices.

Not a Simpsons fan, but that was just brilliant.

i'm only voting locally from here out