By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Boss fights that kicked your ass

Radec in Killzone 2 on hard was something (in my early ps gaming days). Nowadays I'm far better and see games like Ninja Gaiden and Dark Souls challenging.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network

Jump guardian and emperor ing in Metroid Prime 2 (GC), also battle cruiser class ships in Wing Commander II, the phoenix in Megaman Zero 2, and the Dullahan in Golden Sun the lost age (got there at a pretty low level).

Shadow1980 said:
The Prophet of Regret on Legendary in Halo 2. Seriously, fuck that guy. Legendary in Halo 2 is already broken in how unfairly difficult it is, but Regret is a flunky boss of the worst type. Not only does he have infinitely respawning Honor Guard Elites, he teleport spams, he has a powerful beam attack, and he can take a ton of punishment.

But at least I beat him. I was never able to figure out a way to beat Emerald and Ruby Weapons in FFVII. The optional dragon boss that guards Cecil's most powerful sword in FFIV was also a tough bastard that gave me a hard time, but I could beat him.

@bold The bosses on Legendary were actually fun stuff  though! I had the most rage inducing difficulty during banshee segments, especially right before the final boss.

OT: Nameless King in Dark Souls 3. After marathoning the game solo, I just said nope and summoned someone to help me for the first time.

Bison in Street Fighter Alpha 3's "World Tour" mode

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Akuma
Gears of War: General Raam (Insane Difficulty)
Mortal Kombat II: Shao Khan (Very Hard Difficulty)

That's all off the top of my head.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

Nothing special but the Goat Demon at the dead end feat. two Demon Dogs.

Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts and Sigma from Megaman X.

Jpcc86 said:
Sephiroth in KH

There is a reason why this is at the top of the list... its fucking balls to the wall hard.  

Dracula in Castlevania 3. I must have spent hours on him until I finally beat him.

Neo Khidr remix boss in Rogue Legacy. That fight was so tough and stressful.