By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I've been paid off by Microsoft.

I had like $8 in my Microsoft account that came from nowhere. Apparently M$ had been giving me money for doing "missions" like changing my wallpaper, sending friend requests, playing online or whatever. Each mission earns me $2. Pretty cool. No idea how I got in this program, though.

Check your accounts, people. You may have some extra cash, too!

Around the Network

https://m.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/4ninxe/received_first_mission_via_email_resulted_in_2/

Googled it. This is what I came up with.
*Shrugs*

Pretty cool! I got a couple outfits since I played the Halo Wars 2 beta. Free stuff is always welcome

you're such a wore! how much do they pay you for being intimate with your xbox..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I did earn more then a few bucks joining the Xbox Live Rewards program. Those missions are actually part of the Xbox Live Rewards program.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

I had like $8 in my Microsoft account that came from nowhere. Apparently M$ had been giving me money for doing "missions" like changing my wallpaper, sending friend requests, playing online or whatever. Each mission earns me $2. Pretty cool.

Let me know if the next mission involves getting 2 dollars just for turning the system on.  It actually sounds like an easy reward system better than even the old school Club Nintendo.  I'd whore myself out like that if I could pick up a few bucks here and there.

The last one I got was in my junk email. It says I have to add a new friend and play an hour of online. I think I can do that before the deadline.

*secretly reports 10 times*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

That is very cool!