By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game entry or entries you didn't like in a franchise you generally love

Cloudman said:
Slarvax said:
Super Mario Bros. 3 - Maybe I just played the series in the wrong order, but I didn't fall in love with Mario 3.

Cant think of many others, specially since I cant just put all 3D Zeldas

You crazy Slar?! SMB3 is the best NES game ever, let alone one of the best Mario games made! : P Maybe you did play it in the wrong order..

Exactly. 

And Super Mario World is the best Mario game ever made, thank you very much, crazy Cloud.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Pokemon XY
Assassin's Creed Revelations and III
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask, and Phantom Hourglass
Fire Emblem Birthright and Shadow Dragon

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Gears of War Judgement, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Resident Evil 5, Devil May Cry 2, among others.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I would say Uncharted 3. Its the only Uncharted that I haven't ever finished. I beat the first and second 3 times including the original games on PS3 and the remaster collection on PS4. I am currently about 90% of the way through 3 right now and will probably finish it. I would say that it doesn't feel like an uncharted game.

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million

MGS5. Seriously, how could they screw that up.

Around the Network

FF13 :C

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Sonic 06
Uncharted 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

Metroid 1, Zelda 2, Gears of War Judgment, Uncharted 3, Mario Kart Advance, Devil May Cry 2, several WWE games, Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts , Street Fighter V, Starfox Assault, Starfox Command, Final Fantasy VIII, God of War I, Crash Bandicoot 1, All of the Tomb Raider 3,Chronicles, and Angel of Darkness, Game and Wario, Metal Gear Solid V, 

That's about it, I guess.

Was going to say all of the Tomb Raiders between 2 and Legend but I don't HATE them. They just sucked.

Donkey Kong Country Returns.