By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you didn't enjoy but coudn't stop playing

Angelus said:
You make a lot of threads that don't include your own opinion lol

I make them mostly for people to express and not to react to my particular opinion on something or a game.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Bill Lambert's Combat Basketball. Look it up p.

This game was so bad. Every character was the same. Music was terrible. You could win every game by scoring one basket and just tackling your opponent repeatedly for the rest of the game. It became a weird obsession for me. I'd see if I could score 100-0 or something. Then, before I knew it, I'd won the whole championship.

X Blades because... titties.

BMX XXX because..... titties.

Conan because ....titties

Now that I think about it, I finished a lot of games because there were titties or, in my mind, there might be titties. Duke Nukem, Blades of Time, Danger Girl, etc. It's the reason I beat Tomb Raider Legend 100% on three different platforms!

AbbathTheGrim said:
Angelus said:
You make a lot of threads that don't include your own opinion lol

I make them mostly for people to express and not to react to my particular opinion on something or a game.

Still be nice to hear your ideas. The more the merrier 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

d21lewis said:

Now that I think about it, I finished a lot of games because there were titties or, in my mind, there might be titties. Duke Nukem, Blades of Time, Danger Girl, etc. It's the reason I beat Tomb Raider Legend 100% on three different platforms!

You are very dedicated.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

BasilZero said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Ever happened to you?

You are not enjoying the game but still you decide to go forward and finish the game anyways and the idea of leaving the game to the extent you played it seems like not an option.

What game or games can you name?

Why didn't you enjoy them?

But most importantly: why did you keep playing them?

Time consuming

Played it mainly cause of my friends.

Stopped playing it.......no regrets other than the fact that I wasted 150 hours on it >.>

better stop at 150 than 1500

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
d21lewis said:

You are very dedicated.

It's a cause worth fighting for.

Cloudman said:
FF13. I had to finish it to say that I did, and get the whole experience.

Same here, on the plus side it could be beaten in a single day easily or else that garbage would have still been in my backlog. FF XIII-2 and 3 however, I didn't even bother (though I did play a bit of XIII-2 until I realized that all the people saying XIII-2 fixed a lot of problems were full of crap.

bigtakilla said:
Cloudman said:
FF13. I had to finish it to say that I did, and get the whole experience.

Same here, on the plus side it could be beaten in a single day easily or else that garbage would have still been in my backlog. FF XIII-2 and 3 however, I didn't even bother (though I did play a bit of XIII-2 until I realized that all the people saying XIII-2 fixed a lot of problems were full of crap.

Beat it in a single day? Heck, I could barely take one hour of this game a day. I wanted nothing to do with the other two games after I got through this one. x (

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread