By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Game of Thrones "Winds of Winter" Season 6 Finale Impressions?

Fei-Hung said:
TheSting said:

1 Jon is going to have to deal with Sansa and Littlefinger 1st. 

2 She absolutely did not kill Tommen but Maggie the Frog's prophecy still hasn't fully been fulfilled. 

3 Why is this a thing? Wouldn't be mad just don't care about it. 

4 This would even further push Littlefinger and Sansa to do something.

He's in her head big time and she probably wouldn't mind being queen.

Wanted this as a separate reply since it might be a bit long, so apologies in advance. 

The Tyrion being a Targearyan theory comes from a few things other than fans wanting it because he is a badass:

1) there is a prophecy that a 3 headed dragon will free Westeros and restore order. The 3 heard dragon could be referring to either 3 Dragon's or 3 Targearyans since they are linked to Dragon's. We now know who two are and the third has yet to be revealed. 

2) Tywins last words to Tyrion were that he isn't his father. There is a theory that Tyrions son was either raped or seduced by Aerys Targearyan. This not only caused the birth of Tyrion, but what got Tywin to go to war against the Targearyans.this would also make Tyrion and Denearys siblings. 

3) Tyrion wasn't eaten alive and killed by the two Dragon's. They showed some restraint against him. 

4) The three siblings have their mothers dying at birth common and all three have indirectly or directly led to the death of their loved one. Jon had to fight the wildlings and his love was killed under his command. Tyrion had to kill his love for betraying him. Deanery's had to kill Drago. 

I believe GRRM has said the 5 main characters of the overall story are 

Dany, Tyrion, and 3 of the Stark children -- Arya, Jon, and Bran. 

Interesting that Tyrion doesn't really seem to have any special destiny or "powers" as it were, so maybe the above theory is true, though it would start to get into the whole "it's a small world after all" type of thing. 

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Fei-Hung said:

2) Tywins last words to Tyrion were that he isn't his father. There is a theory that Tyrions son was either raped or seduced by Aerys Targearyan. This not only caused the birth of Tyrion, but what got Tywin to go to war against the Targearyans.this would also make Tyrion and Denearys siblings. 

His son? And that led to a baby? :o

Holy poopy. It's amazing how much a mix up in names can change things lol 

It was great, I'm not a hater of this season but these last two episodes certainly made up for a lot of the bad from this season. Seeing things falling into place and storylines spanning seasons being resolved, so epic and satisfying. I'm so hyped for next season.

Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube

Wow I'm actually baffled at how many people enjoyed it. From what I've seen of this generation, people are so whiny but people actually enjoyed it. I thought it was just a big ass lead up to Season 7 and from what I've seen from games, people hate that? I definitely thought episode 9 was better and the only big thing to come out of episode 10 was Arya. That Cersei thing just felt so obvious, I knew she was just going to kill everyone.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

TheSting said:
Sansa will end up being a villain against Jon. She looked highly pissed when Lyana was talking. There's also Baelish in her ear. He's already put it in her head that she could be queen like she always wanted to be in Season 1

nah she looked more scared of what he would do that she did not man up to being the queen.

Around the Network

Glad Queen of Thorns survived to bitch-slap the sand snakes and tell them what we are all thinking. 

LurkerJ said:

Glad Queen of Thorns survived to bitch-slap the sand snakes and tell them what we are all thinking. 

Yeah, that was the best Dorne part in the show. These women definitely needed some Olenna medicine XD. She said what we all were thinking.

About the season, I'd probably rate it with a 9.5/10. Except episodes 2 and 3, which felt really weak for me, it has probably my favourite GoT episodes ever (9 and 10) and a top 5 (episode 5), and the plot is finally moving forward after being stale the last season. The pieces are on the board, and I can't wait to see the check-mate. 2 years to go! 

After season 5 was the weakest season, this season had some weak episodes but overall, and especially the last 2 episodes, the content was much better and the finale was spectacular.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

LurkerJ said:

That woman is my God 

GoT writers confirmed 13-15 episodes left, split into two seasons.