By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Game of Thrones Season 6 Finale discussion (spoiler warning, ofc)

Some finale, eh? Quite the body count and milestones. For some reason the wildfire didn't impact me all that much but Tommen's jump immediately after sure did. The North has a king again, Cersei is queen again, Tyrion is Hand again, Daenerys is finally on her way to Westeros. Funny how everyone left is more or less getting what they want at last but no one's smiling about it (besides Arya). Wonder if Jon's now confirmed lineage will eventually have some backlash with his bannermen. I see Arya and Varys got a hold of some teleporters, too. Gonna be interesting to see the remaining Starks reunited soon. Everyone's coming home! Winter is here!

Thoughts? Predictions?

Around the Network

I loved the episode. Thought it was much better than episode 9.

this topped the season 4 finale as my favorite episode of the series and i'm so excited for season 7 its just ashamed its gonna be a shorter season.

The show still finds way of surprising me, in an era of predictability that is a breath of fresh air. The end does seem more predictable at this stage, but at this point, I could be surprised again.

Loved it, this season has definitely redeemed itself.

Around the Network

A lot of people have been quite negative about this season, but I've loved it from start to finish, definitely better than 5. It's been too long since I watched the other seasons to compare it definitively but it could potentially be my favourite season over all.

It was GOOD. some nitpicks here and there but it was good.

Although i still haven't forgiven them for the god awful episode 8.

Kings landing had me on my toes the entire season.

Margaery lost. I am very sad.

Her figuring out that something bad was about to happen is my only consolation. I was truly frightened for her the entire season.

HOLY SHIT

I just saw it, it was MINDBLOWING

I feel like Arya watching the Braavosi play of Westeros. There is over lap of names, places, and events, but everything is off. The rest of the crowd cheers, and I feel empty inside.

I don't want to argue or ruin anyone's good time. I'll just go back to my books like some old Maester.