By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WOW! In 8 hours the UK economy has lost $350 BILLION! Country drops overnight from 5th to 6th economy in the world!

Are you ashamed of your Leave vote

yes 43 14.98%

no 124 43.21%

kinda 5 1.74%

didnt vote Leave 115 40.07%

Total:287

Virtual money. It left. It'll come back.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

Damn, Scotland must be packing its bags right now.

GribbleGrunger said:
I don't care, No Man's Sky releases in August!

Such a random comment

Well, can't say we weren't warned but people were still stupid enough to believe the lies and vote to leave.

A lot of my friends are genuinely contemplating leaving the country (I'm talking born and bred Brits here, not disillusioned EU migrants that at least have somewhere to go back to). Personally I will have to wait and see what the effect will be when the dust settles.

Never been more ashamed to be British. We're the joke of the World at the moment and half the population don't even realize it.

Around the Network

Hello from the Great State of Texas (soon to secede from the Feds).

Congratulations on your Independence Day.

The steadfast people of the United Kingdom have weathered worse than this and will come through and pull together.

Plus, no more Value Added Tax (VAT) to pay, so things will be cheaper.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

And when the stock rose again, billions were magically created out of thin air. Having $1 billion worth of shares doesn't mean that you have $1 billion.

I'm proud of the UK right now, they voted for their independence from tyranny. Allowing incompetent foreign bureaucrats to govern your nation is a ridiculously stupid idea. Of course we're going to hear all of this doom and gloom chicken little "sky is falling" BS, what do you expect?

jason1637 said:
GribbleGrunger said:
I don't care, No Man's Sky releases in August!

Such a random comment

how much £?  

Such a bullshit number made up by dishonest liars. The truth is that Britain will benefit on all fronts by leaving this corrupt and totalitarian institution, socially as well as economically.

Today was a fantastic day for Europe. Such a beautiful kick on Merkel's nuts.