By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 2016 Winners List!

97alexk said:

Thank you for making these voting threads with me Axumblade. Couldn't have done it without you. I hope we can collaborate more in the future :)

You both did an awesome job :)

Around the Network

God of War won.

BasilZero said:
Horizon is a RPG what?

That's what I was thinking!! 

Internet says action RPG...wonder what makes it an RPG.

Nice results. I will say this though: if by win you mean generate hype, interest, and get coverage, Zelda certainly puts forth a powerful case ascenario the objective winner.
Not Nintendo, Zelda.
6 to 8 hour lines every day to play it, absolutely exploding on social media. The Day 1 Treehouse stream had over 2.5 MILLION views before Nintendo removed it/made it private. That's a like 6+ hour stream. Zelda really stole the show. God of War definitely made some serious waves too though and Sony definitely made a huge splash as a whole.

Well putt together. Good to see lots of Zelda.

Around the Network

Oh I didn't vote

Zelda completely slaying. Easily the game of the show for me.

Shoot, there was a community event thing? Dang, I missed it... Anyways, good job axum and 97alexk for setting this up. I thought it was a legit thing E3 did themselves. I agree with pretty much everything, except Zelda, cuz... I dunno anything about it I dunno if it's good or bad, but the responses seem to be very good.

Also, RE7 was a disappointment? That was one of the best things in E3. I am quite excited and positive for RE7.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

V-r0cK said:
BasilZero said:
Horizon is a RPG what?

That's what I was thinking!! 

Internet says action RPG...wonder what makes it an RPG.

Crafting and loot system, skill tree, levelling etc. That's what I think about when I think anout RPGs, and Horizon has all of those.

It's pretty impressive to see Horizon staying on top on this list. Between its last year and this year's showing, the game is certainly shaping up to be amazing. Also, We Happy Few was quite a surprise. I'm hopeful it will also come for PS4, but I'm doubtful.

Wow, now Mount & Blade: Bannerlord even on the PC. What a scandal. Who made this lis... what, the community? I'm so disappointed.

Gonna be one of the best games of all time.

But Zelda and God of War were also both impressive at E3.