By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Opinion- Nintendo Should Integreate Miiverse Into NX OS

I think Nintendo should integrate the miiverse app into the OS of the Nintendo NX. Miiverse now takes about one minute to boot up on Wii U and a bit longer on 3DS. This is really unacceptable because Miiverse is the only way to message your friends and see the activity feed. Also, miiverse has real notifications, unlike the shitty ones the console has. Like the PS4 they should have the activity feed there when you boot up your system and have the communities, messages, and notifications on top.

Thoughts?

Around the Network

I would certainly use miiverse a lot more if it was effectively instant.

I have no reason to believe miiverse is going anywhere. Nintendo has invested to much time and effort into making it work, and people who actually use it, love it. It just needs to work faster (instant).
on a side note, I'm not a fan of the updated look, i like they way it was at launch.

Nintendo should improve Miiverse right now.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I agree, but it'd have to be vastly overhauled for both 3DS and NX.

Around the Network

Since Nintendo is being more active in the smartphone market. Why not make an app for it?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Yea I'd like to see that, I don't particularly use Miiverse often for some of the reasons you describe, Loading times etc but when I do I always have some fun on it and leave with a smile :) having it appear in the main OS screen or an activity feed like you said would definitely make me check it a lot more.

As long as it doesn't clutter the screen then I wouldn't have a problem with that, but hopefully they'll make Miiverse itself better first and foremost.

Allow miiverse on android and ios so that I can make shitty drawings on my phone!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I agree, miiverse should be implemented in the NX but I wouldn't change it, it's fantastic.