By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metriod Prime Federation Force gets a new Trailer and Amiibo support details

Goodnightmoon said:

When amiibo support is slightly significant you all shit about it because is anti-consumer.
But when is only skins then you shit about it because is lazy... I dont get it

But I do agree with you about the game, it looks kind of boring and visually joyless, it could be fun for a while, but that's about it. When I think of metroid I think on exploration, isolation, atmosphere, weird and beautiful architecture, rich alien environments.

When I look this I see  a bunch of chibi soldiers in a completely flat, uninteresting environement with no sense of wonder whatsoever, its almost the opposite of what I want from a 3D Metroid...

If doesnt look like a terrible game though, just not a remarkable one, however it does look pretty bad as a Metroid game.

I would take lazy skins over gameplay additions any day. It's without a doubt the lesser of two evils. But that doesn't mean the skins can't be considered lazy

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
Goodnightmoon said:
When amiibo support is slightly significant you all shit about it because is anti-consumer.
But when is only skins they you shit about it because is lazy... I dont get it

But I do agree with you about the game, it looks boring and visually joyless, it could be fun for a while, but that's about it. When I think of metroid I think on exploration, isolation, atmosphere, weird and beautiful architecture, rich alien environments.

When I look this I see chibi soldiers in a completely flat, uninteresting environement with no sense of wonder whatsoever, its the opposite of what I want from a 3D Metroid...

If doesnt look like a terrible game though, just not a remarkable one, however it does look terrible as a Metroid game.

I'm fine with skins, I actually prefer it that way. but if your going to go with that direction, do it right. The ones they show here look lazy and slapped together as quick as possible. Just look at what ever that bowser thing is suppose to be. But with such terrible character designs on those blastball mechs, I guess its hard to make something interesting.

Thats the best description of the game itself I have read! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Well that's one of the least inspiring trailers I've seen in a long time. It just looks a bit, well, dull. Which is only made worse by considering just what the Metroid IP has become.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

On mobile. Does it finally have a release date?

This game pisses me off for 3 reasons.

1. It has the Metroid name attached to it.

2. This is what Nintendo gives the talent of Next Level Games to waste their time on.

3. Nobody asked for this.

Around the Network

The trailer won't load for me...
Would somebody be so kind as to share a link to it???

Have a nice day...

KLXVER said:

This game pisses me off for 3 reasons.

1. It has the Metroid name attached to it.

2. This is what Nintendo gives the talent of Next Level Games to waste their time on.

3. Nobody asked for this.

You said it, man.

This is depressing. Next Level has a lot of talent that could be used elsewhere, and there's no need to slap Metroid Prime on this title and diminish the brand.

Sigh.

You need a fucking amiibo to unlock Samus in a Metroid game...

Garbage. Don't buy it. Besides Zelda Nintendo has absolutely no interesting upcoming game. If you are smart you should stop supporting these trash manufacturers and liars right now.

Please, take the name Metroid out of this title, at least, please...... so we can peacefully forget it once and for all.