By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Any chance of a Spyro trilogy remake?

Do you want Spyro remakes/remasters?

Yes 41 82.00%

No 9 18.00%

Total:50

those games have actually aged WAY better than the Crash trilogy so yeah a remake would be nice but not as essential.

I am Iron Man

Around the Network

Spyros currently part of a TV series and massive children's franchise. Not entirely sure Activision would need to do remakes to get his franchise going again.
I'd like it to happen though

I don't know why I would want a remake when I can play the originals just fine. They do look old, but I think they've aged relatively well.

I dont think so.

After insomniac make spiderman ps4, ratchet and clank 2, spiderman 2 I'd like them to make a spyro trilogy remake. Would be awesome.

Around the Network

A Spyro trilogy remake would be the best thing ever. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I always enjoyed Spyro more than Crash

I am more of a Crash Bandicoot fan but I would love to see a similar comeback for Spyro like Crash Bandicoot!!!

BraLoD said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
those games have actually aged WAY better than the Crash trilogy so yeah a remake would be nice but not as essential.

You don't think Crash games aged well?

Warped has.  The other 2 REALLY suffer from jolty movements and d-pad only controls as well as the first game's terrible save system.

I am Iron Man

I wonder how the ownership goes for the original crash/spyros games on ps1. If Sony has intellectual rights to the first games, but the mascot is owned by activision, there would have to have been some sort of mutual agreement in the first place. Acti might not be able to remake the first games on other platforms because of this