By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Shows It's Hand this Week

Sometime before this coming friday (5/25/07) Nintendo will show off the three big traditional exclusives of 2007 - Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 & Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

With Halo 3 announced, and the (low) April sales figures announced for PS3, it should be fascinating to see when Nintendo positions the games for release.  There are rumours of a significant app to use both DS & Wii as well.  I love all kinds of games, but my favorite genre is platforming games, so I'll be paying special attention to Mario Galaxy.

I'm also curious to see if more details on Nights, Chocobo, Soul Calibur Legends, Project Rygar, DDR: Hot Mix, Guitar Hero 3, Wii Health, Wii Music, Wii Motorsports, Ghost Rider, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Disaster, Project Hammer and others will emerge.  I'll also be holding out hope for updates to Kid Icarus, Pilotwings, Blast Corps, Earthbound, and Punch Out...

Hopefully this thread will last the entire week...

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

it's its...and there's already a thread, if not two about this topic...but whatever, I like this one the best. I'll certainly be checking all the sites for Nintendo news this week.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Can't wait, these announcements make me very happy. Guess this is the (low-cost) alternative to E3...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

i wana see wii baseball =} and hear some goos news about there online sevice this upcoming year

I would like to hear about Wii Mario Kart.

And, what is Wii Motorsports? Is it like Wii Sports, but involving different vehicle sports???

Around the Network

Resident Evil 4 is also out soon. I know a lot of you will have already played it but I haven't so I'll be getting it for the Wii. http://www.capcom.co.jp/wii_bio4/premium/sight.html

I'll be getting RE4 on Wii even though I have played it before and I am looking forward to Mario Galaxy news as well.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Nintendo needs to show some big stuff cause the Sony Gamer's Day seems to have beaten everyone's expectations. Also, as it seems there are many Nintendo-ites in here I found this, though I dunno if it's legitimate or not but it might be somewhat at least: http://nintendrone.blog.com/

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
Nintendo needs to show some big stuff cause the Sony Gamer's Day seems to have beaten everyone's expectations. Also, as it seems there are many Nintendo-ites in here I found this, though I dunno if it's legitimate or not but it might be somewhat at least: http://nintendrone.blog.com/

Nice find. If a good number of things on that list comes true, could be awesome!

cant wait for a 2k8 baseball/basketball for wii....i would sh!t profusely

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY