By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Shows It's Hand this Week

hmm 2k8 baseball might become the first baseball video game that I ever play if they made it and I hate baseball lol

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

nah I want NHL 08 for Wii. That would be sick...

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Avalach21 said:
nah I want NHL 08 for Wii. That would be sick...

bonus idea: you can check people and then get into a fight - Wii Boxing style!

Btw...the Smash Brothers website should go live in about 12 hours, so someone should keep an eye on that as well for news.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Its amazing the Wii has been as strong as it is, with Nintendo as quiet as they have been. I do suspect an absolute FLOOD of information soon...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Hey there's the Media Summit coming by tomorrow, and the SSMB official site open praticly in the same time, do you think there is a coincidence ? Maybe a full list of the playable character would be shown (praying god for this... even if i don't believe in him.)

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

Be careful with the guy on Nintendrone. I've seen another comment like this one year ago on this site, just before E3. The half of it's claims havn't been confirmed since then. The good news is that the other half was confirmed at E3, so maybe we can hope...

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

Kid Icarus and new RPG IPs plz!!!

The Wii might actually make playing a hockey goalie fun!

Mostly, I want Brawl info (most importantly, fully resolving the controller situation) and dates on Brawl and Galaxy. Also would be cool to see some Wii Health Pack or Wii Music stuff, just to see where they're going with those titles. Beyond the big known 2007 titles, seeing some of the potential megatons for 2008 and beyond would be icing on the cake... Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Nintendogs, Brain Training, Donkey Kong... Uh, Duck Hunt??? Drop a bomb, Nintendo.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.