By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Overwatch discussion thread - Christmas update is here!

Is there something I'm missing with Tracer's ult? It seems like it is only good for sticking on a character directly. Any time I try to put it in the middle of the group hoping for a multi-kill, they always get away easily. I've never had more than one kill from her ult in the 10 or so games I have played as her so far.

Around the Network
archer9234 said:
Yeah. It was talked about on the Overwatch Youtube a a few days ago.

Is the new currency earned in-game?

celador said:
archer9234 said:
Yeah. It was talked about on the Overwatch Youtube a a few days ago.

Is the new currency earned in-game?

Yeah. In a new competative mode.

TruckOSaurus said:
- What do you want to see in the game's future?
Right now, what I want to see is mainly more heroes and more maps. New modes would be nice too. Also no more duplicates in Loot Boxes.

:-O

There are dupes in loot boxe? Then why bother locking them behind level up only if you're not guaranteed all of the content in the game. >_>

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
TruckOSaurus said:
- What do you want to see in the game's future?
Right now, what I want to see is mainly more heroes and more maps. New modes would be nice too. Also no more duplicates in Loot Boxes.

There are dupes in loot boxe? Then why bother locking them behind level up only if you're not guaranteed all of the content in the game. >_>

I don't think the loot boxes themselves can be duplicates but the items inside can be something you already have. Also, the spray, voice lines, etc you unlock via achievements can be found in loot boxes as well. When you get a duplicate, they transform it into in-game money.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
outlawauron said:

I don't think the loot boxes themselves can be duplicates but the items inside can be something you already have. Also, the spray, voice lines, etc you unlock via achievements can be found in loot boxes as well. When you get a duplicate, they transform it into in-game money.

That makes sense. I've gotten in-game money before, just thought it was a random drop instead of a duplicate.

outlawauron said:
TruckOSaurus said:

That makes sense. I've gotten in-game money before, just thought it was a random drop instead of a duplicate.

I think in-game money is also a possible drop.

Signature goes here!

Any of you guys get a nice skin in your drops? I only got one lengendary for RoadHog (Islander): 

It's a shame, I'm not that good with Roadhog.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Any of you guys get a nice skin in your drops? I only got one lengendary for RoadHog (Islander): 

It's a shame, I'm not that good with Roadhog.

Got Hip Hop for Lucio

Overgrown for Bastion

and Mako for Roadhog

Hopefully get more Legendary skins soon

Indeed. The skins they have are nice, but there's so few. Hard to believe they can't have more than two actual skins for each person.