By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Overwatch discussion thread - Christmas update is here!

Pemalite said:
Hanzo seems overpowered to me, seems to get a good chunk of the play of the games too.

Because his Ult can be fired through walls. If that didn't work. He wouldn't get POTG. If you have a character that has a shield. It's still not useful. I've tried a few times with Zarya to intentionally go half into his ult. Use my absorb shield and friend shield to fully charge my gun. Either shield just breaks, I get really nothing, and like 50 health left.

I really hope they impliment Starcraft 2's match recordings.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:

My main/most used characters from each class are McCree, Hanzo, Winston and Lucio... although after they nerfed McCree (Sure, he was overpowered against tanks, but now he's useless against squishies like Tracer too! They kinda' overnerfed him, and tons of people agree!) I decided to move onto Genji, and honestly, I've been having fun learning how to play him, deflecting Bastion's turret shots back and killing him instantly is so satisfying, not to mention his ultimate makes you feel like an epic samurai if you do it right, as shown this highlight I made into a .gif;

... Can't believe I didn't even get Play Of The Game for it!

Does anyone else on here play on PC? I could do with more people to play with... 

Hate playing against Genji

celador said:
Bristow9091 said:

My main/most used characters from each class are McCree, Hanzo, Winston and Lucio... although after they nerfed McCree (Sure, he was overpowered against tanks, but now he's useless against squishies like Tracer too! They kinda' overnerfed him, and tons of people agree!) I decided to move onto Genji, and honestly, I've been having fun learning how to play him, deflecting Bastion's turret shots back and killing him instantly is so satisfying, not to mention his ultimate makes you feel like an epic samurai if you do it right, as shown this highlight I made into a .gif;

... Can't believe I didn't even get Play Of The Game for it!

Does anyone else on here play on PC? I could do with more people to play with... 

I'll happily fight Genji over a Tracer.

Nice play Bristow

Just started playing Lucio this morning. Already beat my healing record with Mercy (11,200) and scored 13,400. Think he will be my go to on defence when I want to play support. Mercy I think is better on the attack, at least for me.

archer9234 said:
celador said:

yeah i only go after Tracer if I'm a character with splash damage, like Pharah.

I've had some fun Tracer v Tracer matchups though

Around the Network
celador said:
archer9234 said:

yeah i only go after Tracer if I'm a character with splash damage, like Pharah.

I've had some fun Tracer v Tracer matchups though

Yeah. I've seen people switch to her. Just to kill the spaming Tracer lol. I remember once my team was pissed at a group of 3 Tracers. We had to work together to stop their bs. I used Zarya, teamed up with a Repear and Hanzo. And we had to abuse them with our Ults.

Guess I should have checked the forums before making my thread but here's what I have to say about the game:

- Who is your favorite hero or favorite by category?
Currently enjoying Genji a lot for the Offense Heroes, nothing more satisfying than reflecting Bastion's spray of bullet right in his face.

As Support I like to go with Mercy or Lucio, Mercy is really fun when you've got a good team but frustrating as hell when everyone runs around like idiots.

For Tanks, I think I prefer Winston, I really like jumping into the fray starting some shit, killing a support then jumping back out to safety.

On Defense, Hanzo is the one I like best but I feel my aim is not good enough so I don't play defense all that often.

- What system do you play on?
I'm on PC. It's my home for Blizzard games.

- Which hero makes you mad when facing him on the other team?
Junkrat is a pain in ass, that stupid tire is sometimes unavoidable with slower heroes. A good Widowmaker is also cause for some curse words.
- What do you want to see in the game's future?
Right now, what I want to see is mainly more heroes and more maps. New modes would be nice too. Also no more duplicates in Loot Boxes.

Signature goes here!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Golden weapons and a possible new currency incoming?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1237268

Yeah. It was talked about on the Overwatch Youtube a a few days ago.