By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: God Of War Interview And Hidden Enemies In Demo

View on YouTube

I'm glad someone finally did this because I spotted two of them but not the last one:

Ghostly creature, likely female:

Creature with fly like wings and a trident? Looks male:

Huge snake like creature, probably as scary as hell:

Spiders or lizards:

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Dragon, mate :)
I expect a lot more enemy variety like in previous God of War games. The snake might be a boss, kinda like Hydra King, its huge!

This is cool. Enemies are in red the flying creature has blue just like Kratos weapon

Awesome!

Around the Network

The snake is probably Jörmungandr

Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out. I have a kid at my job who's a total Xbox fan but says he's getting PS4 because of the God of War trailer. Inversely, my cousin is a God of War fanatic and he doesn't like the change of pace the game has taken. And he absolutely hates the new voice for Kratos. I think that in the end the Xbox fan won't pick up a PS4 and my cousin will buy this new God Of War. I'm anxious to find out.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

When I saw in the demo that his sons bow had lightning ability I wondered if the game is set before Norse mythology even existed. The Norse god of War is Odin. Maybe instead of Kratos fighting Odin, we see him dominating the realm of Valhalla and become Odin himself through the course of the game, while his son will be earning some sort of hammer...

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Holy shit, I noticed the first two but not the huge ass snake creature! :O

So much awesomeness packed into a 10 min demo.

Wow, I didnt see any of those, I was so awe'd with the new approach to GoW and with the character design that missed all those hidden enemies... have to watch it again.

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.