By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Sony or Microsoft only showed one game at E3 they would be burnt

If Sony or Microsoft essentially showed off one game at E3 like Nintendo did, they would be completely castrated by gamers, whilst Nintendo seem to have gotten not only a free pass, but immense praise! Yes Zelda looks good but it is one game! If Sony just displayed The Last Guardian for the whole entire show heads would roll, someone at Sony would be getting fired.

Around the Network

Are you saying Nintendo wasn't bashed because of showing one game? :p
Though I do think that if it wasn't Zelda things would be a lot worse.

MohammadBadir said:

Nintendo did not get the wrath that Sony and especially Microsoft would have gotten had they have shown one game. :P That's what I'm saying.

The fact they weren't is far worse than if they were.

The PS5 Exists. 

MohammadBadir said:

By it's own fans, no it wasn't overly bashed. Everyone saw the great footage of Zelda (which looks phenomenal) and are singing Nintendo's praise. If Sony did the same no Sony Fan would be happy, regardless of what game they showed. The WiiU's Release lineup for this year is frankly atrocious.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
MohammadBadir said:

By it's own fans, no it wasn't overly bashed. Everyone saw the great footage of Zelda (which looks phenomenal) and are singing Nintendo's praise. If Sony did the same no Sony Fan would be happy, regardless of what game they showed. The WiiU's Release lineup for this year is frankly atrocious.

Thank you!! This man gets it!

Let's just get this over with. Let's say your OP is true. What does it say about Nintendo fans and how they differ from Xbox/PlayStation fans?

Let's just put the cards on the table so we don't need to pussyfoot for 10 pages.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Let's just get this over with. Let's say your OP is true. What does it say about Nintendo fans and how they differ from Xbox/PlayStation fans?

Let's just put the cards on the table so we don't need to pussyfoot for 10 pages.

That Nintendo Fans are happy with very low quantity, high quality games. That one or two must-haves a year is sufficient.

RolStoppable said:
Nintendo did get bashed for their E3 plans.
Nintendo did show more than one game at this E3.

It's like this thread only exists because you have a hard time accepting any kind of positivity in regards to Nintendo. If it helps, you aren't alon

I did add the word "essentially" one game meaning 'pretty much one game". I do find it slightly unfathomable that alot of people seem to be fine with Nintendo's E3.

As a Wii U owner I wish Nintendo was more like Sony/MS and showed a lot more games cause now I feel like "F*ck Zelda is all I got left"

How about next E3? I dont think Nintendo can keep showing Zelda every year at E3 lol