By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Facebook says Sony's E3 generated the most buzz

That sounds more true and consistent with the sales/interest of gamers into the PS4. The source is a lot more reliable.

I saw some of the other posts. So some of you are more willing to trust an unknown website like brandwatch over a major site like facebook and a known gaming site when it comes to determining which press conference was more popular or won. Just about anything gaming news related agree that sony had the best show or won E3 and I live in the states.

Around the Network

Why do I get the feeling this has become a thing because of the whole "Nintendo's game generated the most buzz" chart that went up a day or two ago?. E3 is such a silly, silly time where camps like to come out and declare that they won over everyone else factually despite the fact it's always subjective. TB was right to talk about how silly of a deal it was and that only the brand loyals would take it more seriously.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Makes sense, they are winning the console war after all.

Aeolus451 said:
That sounds more true and consistent with the sales/interest of gamers into the PS4. The source is a lot more reliable.

I saw some of the other posts. So some of you are more willing to trust an unknown website like brandwatch over a major site like facebook and a known gaming site when it comes to determining which press conference was more popular or won. Just about anything gaming news related agree that sony had the best show or won E3 and I live in the states.

Don't forget all the "you're just salty" comments when someone doesn't trust the source that shows that the game from their favourite company "won".

The last couple of says vgc transformed into youtube comment section. Salt this, salt that and no arguments. Just "salt".

nanorazor said:
probably #SpidermanPS4

God of War was the big game for Sony, it was definitely the most talked about and viewed. Spiderman is definitely the second biggest announcement.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
naruball said:
Aeolus451 said:

Don't forget all the "you're just salty" comments when someone doesn't trust the source that shows that the game from their favourite company "won".

The last couple of says vgc transformed into youtube comment section. Salt this, salt that and no arguments. Just "salt".

I've been noticing this lately and I would actually argue that sometimes the Youtube comments section is better than this forum...

Some people are just very dedicated to bending the facts just to salvage some "victory" to make themselves feel better.

Ali_16x said:
nanorazor said:
probably #SpidermanPS4

God of War was the big game for Sony, it was definitely the most talked about and viewed. Spiderman is definitely the second biggest announcement.

Yes the GOW trailer has 5 million views on Youtube.

Where is the link to the actual data from Facebook?

Aura7541 said:

I've been noticing this lately and I would actually argue that sometimes the Youtube comments section is better than this forum...

Some people are just very dedicated to bending the facts just to salvage some "victory" to make themselves feel better.

That happens a lot on this site from all sides, I mean before I even came here I can easily imagine it's happened plenty of times before, I've seen it happen over on plenty of other gaming communities as well, even ones that are entirely dedicated to a single group will you find that group downing the others that can't and don't interact with them.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Sony won Facebook
While overall it was Microsoft from that other thread.

Pocky Lover Boy!