By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT Sport Shows Big Improvements (E3)

Looks so much better than the first time they showed it.
Hopefully those guys are still hard at work makeing it better, they ll have too cuz Forza looks amasing as well.

Around the Network

I'm not that into sim-racers but wow, it has improved a shitton from the reveal damn. (Still not getting it though! )

Mike_L said:
ABTR said:
Of course it has big impovements. The first trailer was pre Alfa, and the e-sports show was on alfa stage :)

Shh!

It's more fun to trash talk the game and ignore such irrelevant things.

It clearly looks like a PS2 game (some parts even PS One).

I know, we are anonymous on a web world ,we can trash talk for everything don't like :)

That not works for me...but we can trash talk about Yamauzi, some times that guy don't know what he doing  and others he make us all to  be suprised :)

Looks spectacular! But I'd be fine if it looked like the pre-alpha build - as long as it plays great.

moved

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Replays always look good in GT, I'm more concerned about the gameplay, not the visuals. More the sound, handling, physics, and AI. These are the issues people had at the reveal that trouble me. Wonder if these improved in the E3 build? Your first video seems taken down. Second one is mostly replay footage.

Never had doubt. It's Sony's biggest IP and has always been a visual showcase for their platforms.

Gorgeous!

Looking great!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

LudicrousSpeed said:
Replays always look good in GT, I'm more concerned about the gameplay, not the visuals. More the sound, handling, physics, and AI. These are the issues people had at the reveal that trouble me. Wonder if these improved in the E3 build? Your first video seems taken down. Second one is mostly replay footage.

Although it's improved, it still has some issues in this department:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=217707&page=1#

The PS5 Exists.