By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT Sport Shows Big Improvements (E3)

I'm not that into sim-racers but wow, it has improved a shitton from the reveal damn. (Still not getting it though! )

Around the Network
Mike_L said:
ABTR said:
Of course it has big impovements. The first trailer was pre Alfa, and the e-sports show was on alfa stage :)

Shh!

It's more fun to trash talk the game and ignore such irrelevant things.

It clearly looks like a PS2 game (some parts even PS One).

I know, we are anonymous on a web world ,we can trash talk for everything don't like :)

That not works for me...but we can trash talk about Yamauzi, some times that guy don't know what he doing  and others he make us all to  be suprised :)

Looks spectacular! But I'd be fine if it looked like the pre-alpha build - as long as it plays great.

moved

The PS5 Exists. 

Replays always look good in GT, I'm more concerned about the gameplay, not the visuals. More the sound, handling, physics, and AI. These are the issues people had at the reveal that trouble me. Wonder if these improved in the E3 build? Your first video seems taken down. Second one is mostly replay footage.

Around the Network

Gorgeous!

Looking great!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

LudicrousSpeed said:
Replays always look good in GT, I'm more concerned about the gameplay, not the visuals. More the sound, handling, physics, and AI. These are the issues people had at the reveal that trouble me. Wonder if these improved in the E3 build? Your first video seems taken down. Second one is mostly replay footage.

Although it's improved, it still has some issues in this department:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=217707&page=1#

The PS5 Exists. 

Ali_16x said:
Sony has fucked up this games marketing since the gameplay reveal. The trailer they showed weeks ago was running on a old build which looked horrible and yet the latest build people were playing looked great and now it even looks better. Not sure what they're doing.

Developing the game. Just that. If you remember GoW3, the early demos looked way worse than the final game. It was because they were showing real builds, so each time they showed it again it was better optimized and looked better.

The only way to avoid this, is to show fake builds. CGI render targets, trailers rendered on the console but not in real time and so on. Gamers get outraged when games like The Division or Watch Dogs look worse than on the reveal trailers, but they also complain when they are shown a real product, a work in-progress.

If it was already with the final visuals and running on real-time, it would be already released. The videogame community is, unfortunately, extremely entitled. The good side is that the part of it that really cares is small and most people just buy and play games and get their share of fun.

GoW 4 was another case. For year, people complained that the game didn't changed between interations and was always the same. The new one apparently changes some things and now people are complaining that it should have be a copy of the previous games.

It's still super light when it comes to contend so its super skip able just like all the other GT Prologues.