By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT Sport Shows Big Improvements (E3)

It looks incredible to me; really impressed with the few things I've seen of it. I just wish I didn't suck so much with racing games that don't involve mushrooms that boost you across chasms and donut frosting...

Around the Network

that's a game?

The PS5 Exists. 

SWORDF1SH said:
The lighting in this game is amazing. 2nd GIF shows that off the most.

Just how spectacular that light is... makes me think the reason they didn't show this at E3 is because Yoshida wanted to clearly be able to say that everything they showed on stage was running on an alpha PS4, I think that build in the gifs above are just a level not possible on the current model when you compare them against the graphics of say, driveclub which shudders at times trying to render effects inferior to those shown off here.

That or Polyphony Digital are fucking wizards.... they are magical! And some of their work like GT4 on the PS2 was absolutely out of this world for a machine running at 333mhz to pump out 1080i visuals.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

It was obvious from the beggining that GT would be fantastic... only people that don't trust PD could say different.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

GT Sports looks great.

Looks for GT have always been good. How does it SOUND?!

Wildcard36qs said:
Looks for GT have always been good. How does it SOUND?!

Hopefully good. 

Back in 2014 Polyphony snagged Forza audio lead for Gran Turismo.

GT games are definitely not perfect. But I highly enjoy completing the GT career mode twice per console gen. It's so different to the experience found in games like NFS: Underground (which I also enjoyed though).

I know this game won't have the traditional career mode but if it has enough interesting premium cars and improved sound, I'll probably buy it.