By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So Nintendo treehouse live @E3 is over. Your thoughts?

Opinion on Nintendo treehouse 2016

It was awesome! Better th... 37 33.33%

It was okay, I would of p... 55 49.55%

Absolutely hated it. 19 17.12%

Total:111

I personally hated the format this year. It made it very difficult to actually follow all the news as they were happening since the announcements were pretty much all over the place over the course of 15 hours of streaming. I think that treehouse is a good supplement to their usual digital event/conference but is NOT a good replacement. I really am crossing my fingers that they go back to the digital event format next year.

What's your thoughts?

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Around the Network

there isn't more tomorrow? I thought e3 was a three day event, June 14-16

Awfully long. I like the format but better to check up on it later after it's over rather than waiting to learn about the games you're interested in.

irstupid said:
there isn't more tomorrow? I thought e3 was a three day event, June 14-16                                 

No, treehouse ended today unfortunately even though e3 still has a day left.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

It was decent considering the limited amount of software they had to show off. I'm hoping they do a one or two day treehouse event when they finally reveal the NX to showcase the launch titles for it.

Around the Network

Zelda is love. Zelda is life!

I'll say that Nintendo having an actual Digital Event this year would have been almost completely pointless. The alternative they took is much better suited for the content they had to show off. It's natural that they're saving their other big guns; that stuff is NX related. And with that console out, they'll be back in full force next year, I'm sure.

But yeah, I'm satisfied with the hours of the Zelda footage I've sifted through these last two days.

bet: lost

My thoughts is that Zelda was the best game at E3...Period

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

The lady playing zelda yesterday was hot. But aside from that it was good.

jason1637 said:
The lady playing zelda yesterday was hot. Buta sidefro mt hat it was good.

The black hair one with them big "assets"?

Pocky Lover Boy!