By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - June 6th - 12th 2016

Ace Attorney 6 was below 200k,which is dropping 20% compared to the last entry.3DS did well this week.

Around the Network

Don't worry. Digital sales and Asia will save Ace Attorney. (They won't, but is the excuse that is repeated several times in these threads when a game underperforms).

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:

Don't worry. Digital sales and Asia will save Ace Attorney. (They won't, but is the excuse that is repeated several times in these threads when a game underperforms).

Are you saying people will defend their franchise for some motive.

hiska-kun said:

You are embarrassing me.I am still hoping that Digital sales and Asia will help DQH2 to surpass 1m units.lol

think-man said:
Wonder when they'll discontinue the X1

I think that they will never discontinue the Xbox One on Japan, they just need to send 100k of Stock and the console will last for 8-10 generations to come.

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:

They could still be 15-20k. I don't know why that should be ignored. It's not irrelevant when comparing to last gen or much earlier this gen.

What did UC3 do ltd? Also god damn, GTA V is quite the beast haha.

hiska-kun said:

For PlayStation digital and Asia is significant and worth considering. 

Teeqoz said:

As far as I know 183.730 LT. U4 will beat that soon sans digital.

Boutros said:
Teeqoz said:

As far as I know 183.730 LT. U4 will beat that soon sans digital.

Neat. How about TLOU?