By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game won E3 2016? (poll)

What game won E3 2016 in your opinion?

God of war (PS4) 238 24.06%

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 490 49.54%

Horizon Zero Dawn 138 13.95%

Death Stranding 16 1.62%

Spider Man (Ps4) 23 2.33%

Pokemon Sun&Moon 7 0.71%

Days Gone 20 2.02%

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard 14 1.42%

Final Fantasy 15 19 1.92%

Recore 24 2.43%

Total:989

GOW most def

Around the Network

Zelda easily.

The reveal of god of war and the new zelda

One of Youtube's biggest youtubers, Boogie2988 with over 3 million subs (Avid Playstation and Xbox gamer), has declared Zelda: BoTW his game of show E3 2016. I concur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mog_nd3fjbc

Johnw1104 said:
I'm impressed that God of War did so well, figured it'd be a bit lower on this list.

We are gettig a new God of War game after a long time and it looks amazing. Plus people know that it will be a great game as it comes from top quality devs. Its also one of PlayStation's biggest franchise.

Around the Network

Zelda wins hands down in my book. But you should really have Forza Horizon 3 in the poll as well, that looked insanely good.

GOWTLOZ said:
Johnw1104 said:
I'm impressed that God of War did so well, figured it'd be a bit lower on this list.

We are gettig a new God of War game after a long time and it looks amazing. Plus people know that it will be a great game as it comes from top quality devs. Its also one of PlayStation's biggest franchise.

Yeah, I just figured Horizon and FFXV seemed to get more buzz.

I like the direction they're taking God of War... the first three didn't really appeal to me outside of the visuals and setting, but the new one looks like it's a lot less button-mashy.

For me, It was Horizon. God of War is my 2nd one, but i'm not liking the camera being that close to him. The Last Guardian, is my #3.