By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game won E3 2016? (poll)

What game won E3 2016 in your opinion?

God of war (PS4) 238 24.06%

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 490 49.54%

Horizon Zero Dawn 138 13.95%

Death Stranding 16 1.62%

Spider Man (Ps4) 23 2.33%

Pokemon Sun&Moon 7 0.71%

Days Gone 20 2.02%

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard 14 1.42%

Final Fantasy 15 19 1.92%

Recore 24 2.43%

Total:989
Nautilus said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm, Im kinda divided.I would say either RE 7 or Zelda.RE 7 because it seems its finally back into form, and its reveal was a hell of a surprise.Zelda, while we knew it would be there and we knew it would be excellent, I didnt think it would be THAT awesome.It blew my mind in that regard.So I would say both.

I agree with this:

1. Zelda

2. Re7

And the fact that both are well established franchises having a big shake up is making it more notorious.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Sorry I can't take this thread serious without Crash Bandicoot in the poll...

Pavolink said:
Nautilus said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm, Im kinda divided.I would say either RE 7 or Zelda.RE 7 because it seems its finally back into form, and its reveal was a hell of a surprise.Zelda, while we knew it would be there and we knew it would be excellent, I didnt think it would be THAT awesome.It blew my mind in that regard.So I would say both.

I agree with this:

1. Zelda

2. Re7

And the fact that both are well established franchises having a big shake up is making it more notorious.

Yeah.Actually Im rating it the same as you.The more I see Zelda, the more I love it.If only RE 7 had a gameplay trailer(outside of the demo) it could have been more balanced, but as for now, Zelda is king.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nem said:
From the list... Zelda ofc.

Was there even any doubt it would? Zelda always wins E3's.

I'm not so sure about that - the year Skyward Sword launched Skyrim and Arkham City really took a huge spotlight.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

ChrnoTodd said:
Only RE2Remake can beat Zelda.

No remake can stand up to the mighty Zelda!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:

Sorry I can't take this thread serious without Crash Bandicoot in the poll...

I love Crash, but an announcement of three remasters(wich we dont even know will get a physical release) is not Game Of The Show material imo.

The fact of the matter is Nintendo won the poll. That has to count for something, sheesh. Even when Nintendo wins they lose, they just can't win.Each game for his own. It's not like BoTW was shown on 2 consoles. It was shown on one console, might I add that that console has barely sold 13 million units. The excitement around BoTW is real. Get over it sourpusses.

Zelda. I'm a huge Zelda fan, so obviously the biggest and most open Zelda game is a win for me.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Zelda (first) and Horizon (second) were head and shoulders above the rest for me.

The game that after 9 years on this site finally convinced me to add a profile-picture