By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Behold, quite possibly the best news for FFXV

Sounds dumb.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

As long as there isn't a trophy associated with playing trough the whole game in either mode I'll just experiment and see wich one I find better. Im OK with the real time battle tough, not sure if this Wait Mode fits well with the design of this game and how hectic the battles are but maybe Ill like it.

VXIII said:

Now that is interesting. It works almost like a turned based combat. Pause the action. Give a direct commands to the party members, execute. Excellent addition.

VXIII said:

Now that is interesting. It works almost like a turned based combat. Pause the action. Give a direct commands to the party members, execute. Excellent addition.

So like dragon age? I hope so I love that system.

This is a nice feature. Definitely will use it.

This just feels like its dumbing down the combat. Don't think i'll be using this.

Around the Network

I LOVE it.

Real time fun and flashy - but with all the different spells, attacks, summons, items and buffs it's nice to know we can slow things down.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Hopefully Final Fantasy VII Remake incorporates this as well.

Useless, the game is designed as an action game.

But it's nice to see people are happy about this. More choices is always good right?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Ljink96 said:
Hopefully Final Fantasy VII Remake incorporates this as well.

Was just thinking this.  They mentioned it wouldn't be entirely action oriented so here's hoping.

Lube Me Up

I might play it like this now even though I like the Active mode as well. It just reminds me a bit of FF12 and Dragon Age which i LOVED.