By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mesoteto for Mod Status

As stated before, I fully support your modship. Perhaps it is because I am new to the forums(though I lurked for quite some time), perhaps it is because I have forgotten when your avatar was when you trollish, but as far as I can judge, you have been kind and fair in most of the posts I have seen.

I would also like to take the time to propose _XBrawlX_ and PDF as mods, as I have stated on their wall too. In the last few weeks, with _XBrawlX_'s site improvement suggestion thread, which he has kept up to date and improved upon, the site has adopted some of the propositions from that thread. PDF took that thread and did his own thing with it, the thing that he does best. He created many polls so that people could chose to send a message to the site's administration on what the user believes should be the direction the site takes.

All three of you exemplify the spirit of this site through your dedication and that is why I support your modships.

Around the Network

You get my vote... shouldn't this be in website discussion?

Considering the fact that you're content with the current mods, I can't help but question your motives in wanting to become one yourself.

If you had been selected to be a mod spontaneously, then I would've fully supported the decision, as I think you're a great guy. However, you specifically asking to become a mod, and practically holding your own election, does make me question your intent.

Edit: But don't take what I'm saying too harshly.  I feel the same way towards all politicians.  As they say, the greatest leaders are not those who pursue a role of leadership, but those who have the role thrust upon them. 

@making--i love this site and feel that i can help

and i doubt i will get elected b/c of this thread or anything i might say or do

the choice for that is souly on ioi, all i am trying to do it get my name in the mix

I know from at least 8-5 Monday thru Friday i can keep a tab open to this site to help maintain the high standards we are striving to get for the guest and members

There is only room enough on this site for one cat mod and that one is not you.

Around the Network

BEWARE!!! Mesoteto is Leo-J!!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Good lord. Don't you people get that to become a moderator, you should never ask to become one?

Oy.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
Good lord. Don't you people get that to become a moderator, you should never ask to become one?

Oy.

Can i ppppplllllllllllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... become a mod???

j/k

OT: there should be an election for this sort of thing, make it the poll of the week or something. Should mesoteto become a mod? yes or no.

Put a PSP in your sigspace and youl get my vote :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

^i don't own one, think they are pretty groovy

and as much as i would like to get your support it would be hollow for me to do that

thanks for the thought thou