By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild OMFG

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 111 100.00%

Total:111

YES!!!!! VOICE ACTING! FINALLY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

They're about to start more Zelda it seems, on the stream!!

This could very easily be the latest game in the Zelda timeline to date from the looks of it. Centuries, possibly milleniums after Twilight Princess... Or Zelda 2.... Or Spirit Tracks... Whichever timeline it falls under... I have so many questions!!!!

Zekkyou said:
Clearly i'm in a minority here, but i finished the trailer feeling less interested rather than more. Maybe it's because I've spent so long romanticising it in my head, or maybe I've just played/seen too many open-world games over the last couple of years, but this trailer made it look almost.. amateurish? I'm not sure that's the right word... Inconsistent, maybe? I don't know, but whatever it is, i'm not chipper about it.

Ah well, it's just 1 trailer. I've felt this way about stuff in the past and later become more interested, so i guess i'll just have to wait it out for now.

i agree... i mean it looks pretty good sure and zelda is always good

...but horizon for example, to me at least looks better visually and mechanically

Am I the only one thinking it should be called Breath of Fresh Air?

Around the Network

Waiting to see if the world is truly "alive"

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Not all that enthusiastic so far. Seems like they're just adding stuff that's worked in other games. If I wanted to climb walls, sneak up on enemies, and hunt animals with a bow, I have Tomb Raider already. Maybe the rest of the conference will change my mind.

Zekkyou said:
Clearly i'm in a minority here, but i finished the trailer feeling less interested rather than more. Maybe it's because I've spent so long romanticising it in my head, or maybe I've just played/seen too many open-world games over the last couple of years, but this trailer made it look almost.. amateurish? I'm not sure that's the right word... Inconsistent, maybe? I don't know, but whatever it is, i'm not chipper about it.

Ah well, it's just 1 trailer. I've felt this way about stuff in the past and later become more interested, so i guess i'll just have to wait it out for now.

Yea I expected something crazy from the way people are talking about it in this thread. Looks like a good Zelda entry but other trailers had me way more hyped. Horizon is the game that has me more interested then anything else shown at E3.

Looks pretty amazing, cant wait for the Wii U version

Is it just my video, or is the framerate awful?