By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild OMFG

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 111 100.00%

Total:111

The Sword combat looks to be the same old, tried and true 3D Zelda one.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
bigtakilla said:
It's essentially Skyward Sword and Windwaker.

Hmm - kinda.

For me it was more TP + WW.

Loving the style - still gotta play WW though amongst the other recent releases!!!

Stamina bar, collectable items to upgrade and build weapons and art style all closely resemble Skyward Sword.

combat system, collecting weapons on the fly  and enemy designs resemble Windwaker.

The different armors may resemble TP, but that's about it. It seems far closer to the other two.

Hmmm. Looks pretty damn nice. Can't wait to find out more.

Is it actually possible that they are making an excellent 3D Zelda?? The likes that havent been seen since way back in 1998. Have they really thrown away the tried and tested formula and attempted to innovate and move the franchise forward??
I'M TOO DAMN HYPE RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Wow, looks spectacular! I hate to have to wait until next year for this, but it looks like it will be worth the wait.

Around the Network

Looks alright. Hope the gameplay is not too different from other Zelda games.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

YOU CAN USE YOUR SHIELD AS A SNOWBOARD?!?

LOL this game looks like it belongs on a tablet. What generation is it from? This stupid onion bitch is hyping this while talking shut about GOW? She retarded. Damn Nintendo never give their games bigger budgets. This nothing special just fanboy hype.ROFL

User moderated -RavenXtra

AZWification said:

Looks good! Can't wait to see some dungeons.

I'm hoping that there are actually dungeons...to my knowledge they've not explicitly mentioned anything of the sort (only "puzzles using items you find") so I wonder what they will look like?

Anyway this looks very impressive indeed. Very impressive and the scope is remarkable! It seems they're really moving it forward a big chunk into the 21st Century which is only a good thing. It doesn't feel "like Zelda" but it looks interesting. Looking forward for more!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I watching the treehouse gameplay and you can use your shield as a snowboard!!!!!!