By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Nem said:
Barkley said:

I assume youre being sarcastic as they explicitly said crash 1-3 remade from the ground up.

They are gonna make full remakes of 3 games and sell them to you in a little neat package.

Right. We'll see who was beeing naive and who was beeing realistic soon enough.

Not sure how "ports of the ps2 games" is realistic, lmao.

Who said "in a little neat package" either, sony haven't said how they'll be released, stop pulling stuff out of your ass.

Around the Network
Barkley said:

Who said "in a little neat package" either, sony haven't said how they'll be released, stop pulling stuff out of your ass.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/13/playstation-e3-2016-press-conference-recap/

"Perhaps I should also address the bandicoot in the room. My t-shirt choice for the keynote at PlayStation Experience in December caused a bit of a stir. So you can imagine how thrilled I am that we worked with Activision to bring one of PlayStation’s most celebrated characters, Crash Bandicoot, to PS4. The Crash Bandicoot Remaster will contain Crash 1, Crash 2, and Warped, fully remastered for PS4."

And I really see no big problem with that. The Crash Bandicoot games were quite short with very streamlined levels and much asset recycling.

Remaking all levels from CB1 + CB2 + CB3 is probably less work than remaking one Ratchet&Clank or 3D mario game.

Conina said:
Barkley said:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/13/playstation-e3-2016-press-conference-recap/

"Perhaps I should also address the bandicoot in the room. My t-shirt choice for the keynote at PlayStation Experience in December caused a bit of a stir. So you can imagine how thrilled I am that we worked with Activision to bring one of PlayStation’s most celebrated characters, Crash Bandicoot, to PS4. The Crash Bandicoot Remaster will contain Crash 1, Crash 2, and Warped, fully remastered for PS4."

Ooooh very nice, I stand corrected.

But I don't know why Nem is so pessimistic, like you said in your previous post the games are being made from scratch and will share many assets and code, and by todays standards all 3 could easily fit into one $60 release. Tis gonna be great!

Most definitely Sony won. I feel like they have delivered what people wanted: games, with minimal hiccups between them. It was short indeed, but it was jam packed with interesting games. Not to mention their presentation was slightly different from previous years. The curtains and the orchestra made it unique.

I think Sony won, but there is an element of Sony fever in this and other threads. They were the best, but not better than last year. It wasn't THAT much better than the others, and it wasn't so good that they single-handedly made E3 worth it for attendees.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Nem said:

They are gonna make full remakes of 3 games and sell them to you in a little neat package.

Right. We'll see who was beeing naive and who was beeing realistic soon enough.

Yes, yes. And a cake with that.

You must be right. They announced all 3 for a full remake and will release the 3rd in 6 years. I think yes. You make total sense.A rainbow unicorn aswell.

Nem said:
Barkley said:

Yes, yes. And a cake with that.

You must be right. They announced all 3 for a full remake and will release the 3rd in 6 years. I think yes. You make total sense.A rainbow unicorn aswell.

I would Like some cake.

Easily PC for me.

sega mega drive won e3

Gamers Won!